where's everyone at?

M

mythosx

Whats going on with the cpa lately? I been on haiatus for a while and now that im back it looks dead. Is anyone still around? Roll call?!

M

Mr_Pestilence

I wonder the same thing. How many people post here at least once a week? Maybe a dozen?

J

jorael

I try to occasionally write a 'making it work' article and even that gets delayed too much these days... too busy.

This discussion has been done before (a few months ago), so apparantly there aren't a whole lot of new visitors (on the contrary, some left)...

E

evan d

I would have to agree that this is a slow forum, But I like it. You allways can get in what you want to say, and you also get to know peoples personalitys.

M

mythosx

ok so far we have a fab five here...anyone else? is sefro still around?

N

Nightstalkers

I'm still trying to dig up nasty little "news" to post in the Off Topic forum to clutter it up even more.

Hee hee, I'm such a bearer of bad news... I got to tell my "best" friend that she was pregnant and the father that his car was totalled.

Soo, I've been keeping busy.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
It always slows down a bit when Spidey's off guys...nothing to worry about...:)

C

Chaos Turtle

I lurk. Occasionally.

Beware the fall, whereupon I shall descend upon ya...

D

DarthFerret

I speak even if I do not have anything to say, but I do have this to say:

I am back on now, maybe not every day like before, but still, at least 2 times a week. Depends on if I can hook up my laptop at IHOP that evening, and if I have the time to go and do it.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I have also been busy, but try to at least read posts a few times a week.
Killer Joe will be hit or miss for the rest of the summer, connection problems.

T

Tabasco

I have been Lurking about the Star City Games and Mana Drain Forums, I haven't been around here lately though...guess I am not the only one!

N

Notepad

Been offline a lot since the main puter decided it was way toooooo old to function anymore. Bleh! Stupid planned obsolesence!!

O

orgg

My computer went 'pop' for a pair of weeks, myself.

I think this is the first post I've been able to do on non-e-mail forums, actually...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heh, I can't believe there were only 2 or three new threads in General since I've been gone... and that's all I've checked so far.

yeah, we lost Casual Oblivion a while back and with him went Gizmo and DUke, for the most part... we're back in the "slow" period again.

G

Gizmo

CPA is really really stale.

Same opinions, same arguments - it's like 2002 on an endless repeating loop.