Where would you travel?

T

train

If you could travel to any country you haven't been to before - where would you go?

me - Australia...

R

rokapoke

Australia is tempting, but apparently just about everything there has evolved over time into something that is absolutely lethal to human beings.

I think I'd have to say either Japan or France. I have a hard time deciding what would be best between really fresh sushi and the Eiffel Tower.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'm not a huge fan of traveling, so I'd at least want to go someplace where I speak the language, which means either Australia or England. I guess I'd pick Australia, so I can see the toilet flush backwards. I don't know if I'd enjoy the feeling of being upside-down all the time, though.

D

DarthFerret

Hands down, either Italy or Greece. Love thier food. Probably Italy.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
turgy22;291545 said:
I guess I'd pick Australia, so I can see the toilet flush backwards. I don't know if I'd enjoy the feeling of being upside-down all the time, though.
Someone has been watching too many cartoons. :p

T

train

Swirlys don't look the same when not in the correct order...

E

EricBess

I've always been interested in going to Australia myself. At some point, it would also be interesting to visit Japan. I've picked up a bit of the language here and there, but not enough to really speak it.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Can I say everywhere? Is that allowed? I guess Germany. I still don't know the language nearly well enough to do much good. There is some dispute over whether I want to see the Deutsches Museum more or my sister wants to see the Musée du Louvre more. Realistically, I'm guessing that she'll get her wish before I get mine. But still, some day...

T

train

you could say everywhere - but was generally looking for a country - so Germany works.. :cool: