Where is everyone?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Has there been a slacking of posts lately? It seems like less people are posting.
Look, I need you people to post, it gets me through the day..... :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sorry... working on a Music Seminar presentation... will have sanity at about 8:00

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Well, I think that most people here were either out of school or off of work (*cough, Spiey, Cough*). I had a horrible day at work today, so did not have time to do much....

Killer Joe

I'm home today 'cause my kid is sick.

I go through cycles with the site, sometimes I'm *HOT* on the boards and sometimes I'n not.

McMoose: Don't you have OL Poker Tournaments to lose on during the day? :p

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Killer Joe said:
McMoose: Don't you have OL Poker Tournaments to lose on during the day? :p
No, That idiot Senator Frist got a the anti-poker online bill passed by attaching it to the Port Security bill.......
That idiot even said that since he had played poker and lost, it wasn't a skill game, but based on luck..... WTF!!!! Did he ever think maybe he isn't any good at things that take skill?
But remember, horse racing is a game of skill..... I will have to blame this entirely on the Republicans in the last Congress...... Morons everyone of them.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Mooseman said:
But remember, horse racing is a game of skill.....
But of course. Being a jockey is something that takes practice and requires proper technique.

As we all know, poker is pure luck. It's funny how if I played 500 games of Texas Hold 'Em against a pro, the pro would win every game. Those guys get so lucky!

N

Nightstalkers

Howabout we ban championship magic tournaments next?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nightstalkers said:
Howabout we ban championship magic tournaments next?
They have to be all luck, I mean you shuffle the deck, right? And randomly draw cards...... Where is the skill in that? :rolleyes:

Melkor

You'd definitely win a couple games out of 500, there is that much luck in poker. Still, you'd lose quite a bit of money.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The longer each game is, the less likely that becomes. If we started with few enough chips, I might win a couple games out of 500. But not many. I'm very bad at poker. And I'm very unlucky... :p

N

Nightstalkers

I don't even know how to play these games...

Not a fan of card games that are not part of the fundamental underlying concept behind each and every TCG out there today.

N

Nightstalkers

No no no... what really got Magic going...

the fact that there are thousands of magic cards and most of the competetive decks for it are comprised of the same cards.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nightstalkers said:
No no no... what really got Magic going...

the fact that there are thousands of magic cards and most of the competetive decks for it are comprised of the same cards.
The cardboard ones? :D

At least I'm not lonely anymore........... :eek: