Where do you guys buy your cards?

H

Homestar

Hey everyone,

I have a bunch of decks I've come up with and playtested on workstation and all that and I want to build a couple.

The point im tryin to get to is I want to order all the cards to build these decks and dont remember any good sites after being gone.

What sites have you guys found to have cheap prices and cheap shipping?

H

Homestar

hmm really?

I wouldnt imagine that would be too good cuz I need a lot of commons and uncommons that I dont think people on E-Bay would put up individually.

I'll definatly check it out though.

N

Nightstalkers

Ebay is your best bet, but go to www.findmagiccards.com for the prices to see if you can get it all from one place...

Or at least not get totally screwed on prices.

O

orgg

I've had bad experiences with every site I've ordered from other than StarCityGames.com; they're pricy, but I trust them.

H

hrothmar

Nothing but good and cheap transactions for me through ebay.
Nevertheless I buy most of my cards from friends with insanely huge collections (as in: multiple multiples of each card).

Killer Joe

I either trade for singles or buy them. If I buy them I go to my local card store. Fortunately I have two to choose from; Mr. Nice Guy Games or Superior Sports Cards.

~Support your local businesses~

L

Limited

I used to go to stores to buy singles (a long time ago) but its just to expensive.
Ebay is were I look for older cards and cheap rares.. and sometimes I buy entire collections to break them up.

D

DarthFerret

I do not buy online, and all the shops within 45 miles of me closed down... :(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know how their prices are in relation to other websites, but I ordered from Card Kingdom a couple of years ago without any problems and they sell uncommons/commons individually.

N

Nightstalkers

I just realized something... I keep using www.findmagiccards.com to buy cards, but I keep getting them through the CCGHouse.

Be wary of their grading scale though, I don't really mind what condition cards are in so long as they're playable (but not horrible like my bent up deck). If you're used to Blackborder grading, they certainly don't use it.