Where do I send the stuff to post on the site?

D

Dune Echo

I finished my Waylay article a long time ago and I want to post my "Brute" deck inspired by The Baron as well. So where in the bloody pits of Hades do I send this stuff if the Hotmail account isn't accepting it? Also, I sent Ferret and Baron and some other people copies of this stuff. Have any of you received it yet? I'm not getting replies that seem to reflect so.

Ferret

Staff member
Um, no, I haven't received it...I wonder if Hotmail is having problems, right now... I'd suggest sending it straight to Mike and Jimmy's addresses - they're not on Hotmail...

-ferret

"...mental note: setup a Yahoomail account tomorrow..."

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Don't send them to me directly. Send them to nekrataal at jimmymc@cvc.net. He's the editor. He'll forward them to me, and I'll post them. And if you don't see it for a little while (maybe upto a week), I'm just gonna phase the articles in write now. And the only 2 that are gonna be up when the site is finally up are Baron's and Ferret's. Phase the rest in...

Speaking of the site, Baron, have you heard from Doust about the IP addresses and stuff like that so I can hook the site up to what he setup for us?

And on a completely different note, (I'm too lazy to post a new topic :) ) I'm goin to play in a T2 tourney next Saturday. (argh, not extended) I'd rather play WW (my fav), but I'm thinking about control black. But then again, I have almost all the cards I need for WW, and only like half of the cards I need for Control black. Need kegs and wills specifically. Yes, WW isn't that great anymore, but it isn't that bad. Control black seems to do pretty well, but I don't like the version Selmr used at Worlds. Any other suggestions??

-mike

B

Baron Sengir

Yeah, I got your stuff about the Waylay article and the Ogre deck stuff. Killer deck, man.

I remain
The Baron
Ogre Enforcer

N

nekrataal

I finally was able to get messages in the hotmail account. We had like 20 that had been backed up since last week. I got them all answered and am currently editing all the new articles. Yes I am a machine...

Ferret

Staff member
Go Jimmy! Go Jimmy! It's about time those messages found their way through...maybe Hotmail was having a burp in the system or something...seen it happen w/ a few other ISP's...

-ferret

"...I'm a machine, sometimes - usually, the broken down variety..."

N

nekrataal

We will definatly want that New Wave email soon. How is all that coming along anyway?