Whatsthepoint-Fireball: Huh? Discussion

turgy22

Nothing Special
I keep writing these things and needing a place to put comments so I'm starting a thread for such. I'm sure one of these days Spiderman's just going to be like "Yeah, I think you've finally sunk below our standards." I'm curious to see if this one elicits such as response.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Dig deep enough and I'm sure we'll hit them.

By the way, can you fix the URL at the end of my article? I forgot the quotes.
Also, the front page shows that you made a comment, but the front-page comments are disabled. This scares and confuses me.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You say that, but this is possibly the greatest CPA article ever. The only flaw I can think of is that your deck still needs 53 more cards.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
turgy22[/b said:
Also, the front page shows that you made a comment, but the front-page comments are disabled. This scares and confuses me.
Didn't I say in my comment that I used my magic powers? Or did disabling comments mean you can't read them either? /goes to check...

Huh, I guess not... the comment reply must be tied to the list of comments themselves. Definitely needs a code re-write...

Basically what I said was that I could change the category of your articles if you wanted :D