What's up, everyobody?

H

Heavy B

Most of you don't know me. I mostly post in the "Holy Goodness this deck really needs help" (Casual Play :) ) forum.

But...

Just wanted to let you know that after a short work-induced hiatus I have returned and am fully prepared to post all manner of sorry decks, beg for help with regard to the same, and hopefully crack some jokes along the way.

L

Limited

Sorry decks, cries for help, the occasional joke....

I can hardly wait :)

H

Heavy B

What a liar I was !

I promised to come back and then nothing for almost 5 months.

Loser.

I joined the forums for fun and conversation in preparation for a trip I was taking w/ some friends. Playing Magic was to be a big part of the agenda.
And it was :)

The very day I was leaving to go on the trip the corporate office of my former employer arrived onsite to close down my branch and pull out of the state (Texas).

Being laid off is no fun and I haven't had the heart to direct any energy toward Magic. Things are turning around - I got an offer today and will likely take it.

So after 5 months I hope to see you all much more.

It is good to be here and happy again.

D

DarthFerret

Excellent...and, BTW, where in Texas...I am pretty close to Houston, and have to travel anywhere within a 2 hour radius (or more) for my job.

Tag Guard

H

Heavy B

Darth: I live in Dallas but am currently working in Austin.

Hi again...logged in today to check in.

Work has been utterly miserable - company is teetering on the edge of closing and all of my time and attention has been on my wife and my job.

I haven't flopped a card in months :(

Feels good to look around here again, though !

Carry on, men.