What're you all lookin at? eh? hmmmm? Grrrr!!!

• Thread starter Eron the Relentless
  • Start date
E

Eron the Relentless

Well then...

I'm new to the site and have no clue what to post here so I'd just like to recommend everyone to my favorite trading site- MOTL. It's got like 15000+ members and everything runs very smoothly there. I've been trading on that site since August and feel the need to expand after about 50 trades.

So.... please check out http://www.magictraders.com when you get the cance :D

M

MrXarvox

I'm pretty sure we all know about MOTL...

It's also teeming with rippers!

I've gotten ripped off so many times from there, that I don't even browse the BB's anymore :D

Anyway, welcome to the madhouse!

N

nodnarb24

I don't like MOTL at all. I've only had one successful trade and 3 rip offs:mad:. Also most of the people I dealt with are VERY rude. So I stopped trading there.

I like this place a LOT better because you know everybody here and you know that they won't rip you off.

Well, welcome to the CPA and happy trading.

H

Hawaiian mage

Eron the Relentless is the coolest card! I got 3 packs of homelands, and two of them were Erons! Ha haha! But I don't play magic any more so it matter less then the fact this website is hosted by MTOL!

-Hawaiian "confuse the newbie" mage

G

Gerode

I'm one of the many, many insane members! Please don't let us scare you; only a few of us have actually escaped yet from our nearby mental institutions. Beware of Ransac, though. And be fortunate Fuzzy510 is gone for a while.

Z

Zadok001

Good morning! :) I think I've seen you on MOTL once or twice, but I don't post there much (I'm an Evil Lurker(tm)), so I doubt you've seen me. Welcome to the CPA!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Have fun, and no skeet-shooting Apollo...

C

cbearsbro

hiya and welcome. Hmmm haven't been in magic long enough to try trading yet. Don't know enough bout the cards to know what's a good trade 11But I'm sure I'll get around to it sooner or later.

E

Eron the Relentless

I've only been ripped once on MOTL and that was because I was too careless. If you take the time to recored all of the other person's info and maybe only trade with people who have lots o' refs at first then you won't have a problem. Most people on that site are very nice although some are rude! But don't let that get to you. I've been able to p[rocure 2 Moxes from trades on that site and would have never gotten them if I hadn't joined. So.... I hope that what some of the above people have said didn't discourage any newcomers fro checking out MOTL. Well, that's my 2 cents and I'm sticking to it!!! ;)

N

nodnarb24

I say don't trust the ref system because all the people that ripped me off had 30+ refs and the only person that I got cards from had 8 refs if memory serves correct.

D

Daggertooth

Motle? I've never heard of it. Oh well, I'll look into it.

Anyway, welcome.

Daggertooth

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

You know what I'm looking at? I'm looking at your toilet to try to get it unclogged! that's what i'm looking at! well, never heard of MOTL, and i'm very casual, so i wouldn't try trading online anyway.

N

nodnarb24

If you never heard of MOTL, then you have never seen the banner ad adertising it on the Message Boards. I guess that shows how well people can block out banner ads.