What the... Who are these guys?

• Thread starter Budget Player Cadet
  • Start date
B

Budget Player Cadet

Okay, something very strange and disturbing is happening here-all the old members from which I have never heard anything just are popping up!
From Prince RXI to the Yojimbo character...
If you're old members, post here if you're back!

-The new guy on the block

B

Budget Player Cadet

Yeah, but I don't know you, and you haven't been on the forums for a few weeks (as long as I've been here, feels like months), and I'm just interested who some of the other CPA hounds are.

V

Venton

Me? Haven't been here in a while. Still playing a little magic with friends. I saw my CPA bookmark and thought I'd see what's going on over here.

I'm thinking about doing another Tweak-My-Deck thread. Maybe get some new ideas for my G/R/B Lhurgoyf deck.

B

Budget Player Cadet

Hmm... Hey, when you wanna test it, swing your rear over to the gaming forum, I'll play anyone anytime (unless it's stasis or stax. I HATE STAX!!!) .

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Happy to be of service!

Edited at the recommendation of BPC: Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Pony, etc...

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

You know, you could've just spammed a message with DWARVEN PONY five hundred times, that would've at least been entertaining.

B

Budget Player Cadet

Okay, now that's funny!
Dude, I gotta say, you are perhaps the coolest girl I ever met, and a close second for coolest anything!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Budget Player Cadet said:
Okay, now that's funny!
Dude, I gotta say, you are perhaps the coolest guy I ever met, and a close second for coolest anything! I like running through fields and putting flowers in my hair!
That's very big of you to say that! I fixed your gender miscue (I know how confused you are on things like that and included your innermost thoughts!

:p Okay...... immaturity is over for this hour. ;)

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

Yeah, but about the coolest person I know, that was serious.
I have respect for you, dude. Even when I'm laughing my guts out saying that.

P

Prince RXI

Ok... *tosses a dwarven pony to ransac* Happy? Now then to clear up my little absence/appearance/absence again bit: I do alot of things as well as game stuff and often completely forget about sites *kinda odd too, since the CPA has always been my home page XD* I just lose track of things (and my favorite thread section here is battle-arena, which seems to have died in the past few years)

*Takes a deep breath...*

Oh, and I've sort of fallen out of MTG since no one around me plays anymore >.< I can play over the internet with people, but unless it's Zero I'm playing it's kinda impersonal to me... Ransac got me into making Yugioh decks for whenever he comes and visits, oh, and I started hating all the new MTG sets from Kamegawa onward (Hasbro ruined MTG ;_; )

Prince RXI, hoping that cleared things up XD

P

Prince RXI

Uh, Spidy? I'd be using my Living Magic deck that's based back in Urza block or maybe rebuild my old Fires deck... honestly magic kinda died for me 2-3 blocks after that... and that was LONG ago >.< Kamegawa sucked royally, basically when the card faces changed everything plumited, so I'm a 1.5, 1.0 player now... Do matches like that and I'll jump in... if I notice in time >.<

Prince RXI, finding that reality bites sometimes >.>

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I was talking about Mindmaster or another limited format like draft, but it looks like Modus and BPC have decks in those formats...

T

train

Youmean old members as in age right?!... jk - I'm actually only 579 yrs. old...

;)

Most members lurk at some point, and I do my best to find time to post - but right now am in transition mode... family, school, work, and then net are life... (and for some insane reason, online instructors assign 16-20 assignments per week... what the freak???)