#2 Hanna

#3 Lyna

#4 Mirri

#5 Tahngarth

Bring it!!!, Bring What You Got!!!...
:eek:

E

EricBess

Since the default order is alphabetic, I'm assuming that means it really doesn't say much until you get down to the first one that is out of order alphabetically. If they had given a rating value...but I suppose that would have given away some of the factors used.

Anyway, I'm most like Oracle and Lyna (whoever that is). I'm least like Ertai, Greven, Takara, and Vhati.

T

theorgg

#1 Starke

#2 Oracle

#3 Hanna

#4 Karn

#5 Lyna

#6 Selenia

#7 Urza

#8 Orim

#9 Crovax

#10 Eladamri

#11 Ertai

#12 Mirri

#13 Vhati

#14 Squee

#15 Greven

#16 Volrath

#17 Gerrard

#18 Tahngarth

#19 Takara

A

Apollo

It says I'm most like Oracle and then Urza. But, as all who read The Weatherlost know, I'm Squee. ;)

M

MrXarvox

I'm most like Ertai, least like Squee.

Egotistical wizard adept... yeah, that sounds about right.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
1 Gerrard

#2 Orim

#3 Karn

#4 Hanna

#6 Volrath

#7 Oracle

#8 Takara

#9 Urza

#10 Selenia

#11 Starke

#12 Mirri

#13 Vhati

#14 Lyna

#15 Tahngarth

#16 Eladamri

#17 Greven

#18 Squee

#19 Crovax

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm second least like Squee!!!!!!! My idol!!!! My hero!!!!!!! How could I have failed you!!!!!!

*Ransac jumps off of a short step-ladder in anguish.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

FoundationOfRancor

This is a bit off topic, but did anyone else think Rath and Storm was a really, really, really good book?

L

Lotus Mox

#1 Starke
#2 Karn
#3 Urza

#17 Gerrard
#18 Tahngarth
#19 Takara

"I know whom I owe the most loyalty, and I see him in the mirror every day." -Starke

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Originally posted by Lotus Mox
#1 Starke
#2 Karn
#3 Urza

#17 Gerrard
#18 Tahngarth
#19 Takara

"I know whom I owe the most loyalty, and I see him in the mirror every day." -Starke
That's wierd. Most like the father, but least like the daughter.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by EricBess
Since the default order is alphabetic, I'm assuming that means it really doesn't say much until you get down to the first one that is out of order alphabetically. If they had given a rating value...but I suppose that would have given away some of the factors used.
I don't quite get what you're saying. From what people are listing, a lot of their #1 are out of alphabetical order (including mine). Are you saying that as you go further in the middle it doesn't matter since they're in order? Reading back, it looks like the top 2 or 3 are out of order then it kind of gets back into order.

I

Istanbul

#1: Karn
#2: Oracle
#3: Urza
#4: Hanna
#5: Selenia
#15: Takara
#16: Vhati
#17: Squee
#18: Greven
#19: Crovax

Fair warning to ANYONE who intends to go to this site: it is popup HELL.

E

EricBess

Originally posted by Spiderman
I don't quite get what you're saying. From what people are listing, a lot of their #1 are out of alphabetical order (including mine). Are you saying that as you go further in the middle it doesn't matter since they're in order? Reading back, it looks like the top 2 or 3 are out of order then it kind of gets back into order.
Well, they say the default order is alphabetic. So, in the event of a tie, the one closest to 'A' will be listed first.

So, if your first two are out of order alphabetically, then you know there wasn't a tie. If your first two are in order alphabetically, then there may or may not have been a tie.

In my case, for example, the first one was out of order, so there wasn't a tie there, but my final 4 were all in order, so I don't know if they all tied for last or if they just happened to come up that way.

That's all.