What is there to say? Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fuzzy510

Hello out there! I'm not really fuzzy510, I just play him on the internet. I'm John Willmott, and I'm just saying hi (due to lack of knowledge of what the heck to say). If anybody has any GOOD advice of do's/don't's on the CPA boards, please post it here! Muchas gracias!

D

Darsh

Welcome, welcome. Since you know your way around here I'll skip the insanity bit.
Do's/Don't's

Do
Make fun of white mages.;)
Fight in the Battle Arena
Post often in the Off Topic
Worship me

Don't
Take Sh!t from anyone
Act crazy just for the heck of it (that's my job);)
Ever get suckered into the "Initiation Ceremony"
Let anyone tell you not to worship me

Thats all the rules.:D

A

arachiron

Hi, I'm new too. Here's one hint: there's a lot of very strange people around here. So, keep your eyes open, straight-jacket on, and don't take any beverages from the natives.

D

Darsh

Strange people aroun here? There's no one strange around here, now The Excorcist THATS strange.
Oh and HIZOUSE!!

H

Hawaiian mage

Hi, or die.

I decided to give you the choice. This time...

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Pulls out punch, pie, and Roast Perfectly-Normal-Beast sandwiches:: Welcome to the CPA, here's some food!

Z

Zadok001

Oh, no!!!! I forgot to put the nickname speech here! I feel so bad! I'm so, so, so sorry! Please forgive me!!!

:(

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech)

A belated, but sincere, welcome!

A

arachiron

The Exorcist? I consider that to be perfectly normal. It was quite scary; but body I'm inhabiting won't be slipping from my grips any time soon.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

He is one of those strange people around here, so there's no problem there.

T

tborren

Code:
      /\           /\
    //|  \ < _ > /  |\\
  / / |    (0 0)    | \ \
/_/____oOo__\_/__oOo___\__\
|                         |
|         Welcome         |
|_________________________|
Welcome to the CPA Message Boards.

F

fuzzy510

You seem to fail to realize the fact that I've been a member. For seven months. My post count is now almost 850. Thanks for welcoming me, but it's a tad bit late.

Status
Not open for further replies.