WHAT HAS HAPPENED?!

R

Riva Iron-Grip

damn, what's going on witht he CPA? they seem to be going downhill. it's like the only people who post anymore are the new people. what happened to us old guys? well i'm not really old, but i'm an old member. ah screw it. all the new guys suck. does anyone want to challenge me? and say i'm wrong?

V

Volradon

Originally posted by Riva Iron-Grip
all the new guys suck
first of all u R a new guy. Secon, why do we suck? I mean u suck alot more and there r still alot of COOL old people left.

L

Landkiller

New people suck? Not a good attitude for a number of reasons. It's horrible PR, and divisive.
If you think about it for a while, I'm sure you'll see what I mean. It's a pretty unreasonable conclusion really.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

what i meant was that all of you new guys have run off all of the new guys. me, dw, nanokill, all the founders, and alot of other guys. and no i am not a new guy. i have been here since about january. my name changed in july and so it says i joined in july.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Even though it really doesent matter. Spiderman posts alot, hes not new. These new people just have alot to say.

V

Volradon

Dude, u dont make anything better by saying everyone except for founders suck cause that would just split the whole thing in to two thats like saying everyone who is younger then u suck

G

Gerode

I'm new. You think I suck?!? That hurts my feelings! Waaaa!!! ;(

[me] bawls like a baby until someone give him a Shiny Object. [/me]

V

Volradon

DUDE YEAH SAYING ALL NEW PEOPLE SUCK WILL GET ALOT OF PEOPLE TO JOIN CPA :mad:

J

Jaws10387

calm down! Riva you joined on July 1,2000 as Dethnight 666. you were NOT here in january. You joined the same day as me.

T

The Raven

[me]gives Gerode a shiney new quarter.[/me]

Wait, this is the battle arena.

[me]takes the quarter back, loads it into a gun, and shoots Gerode with it. The Raven then runs away very quickly.[/me]

V

Volradon

<calms dowm>
[rant] Ok, the reason I got a little mad there is because some of the resent threads started talking about the differences about old and new. Now, I have been with CPA since its early age but before this nick I had another one with like 3 posts. But i remember what happened when CPA got split opinions about its goals. To me it looked like it was going to crumble to the grount. Then I quit for some reason and when I came back under this name I saw something larger then I ever expected it to be. Now I just dont want statements like Riva's to somehow start another war over nothing. [/rant]

K

K

New people suck? But how? I thought my dark shades makes me look cool! Should I buy new shades?

[Edited by K on 11-02-00 at 07:43 AM]

A

Apollo

Riva! What the heck do you think you're doing! You're driving off new members, when you're one yourself! You lied about when you joined (you were not here in January... I joined in March and was here long before you). New Members didn't drive off anyone! If people drifted away, it was their own decision and had nothing to do with the newer members.

If anyone left because of another member, it would be because of someone like you. You had the swearing episode that got you banned for a little while, and now you do this? You're far more of a negative influence than any of the new members.

To all newer members: Riva is not at all representative of the feelings of the rest of us. Most of you guys are great people, and we are thrilled to have you here. Don't let him give you the idea that you aren't welcome.

Apollo

M

Multani

Riva: To answer your subject question... I think either you're on crack or everyone's else is on crack.

To address the issue: All of us had the feeling that newbies suck at one point of time or another. I myself felt that way for a brief period. Point is, everyone starts out as newbies. Think of newbies as a (cybernetically) younger version of yourself.

Scolds at Riva. Oh yeah! This is the Battle Arena! [me]begins smashing Riva with his treetrunk.[/me]
:D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hehe, knew i would get this kind of reaction. and no, i was here in jan, but i didn't have a name signed up. i was just joking. yeah everyone is a newbie, and it takes a while to get old. duh. but thnx for all of the observations here. yes some of the newbies do drive off people. ask herald, nonam0, nanokill and some other guys