Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Wannabe Serra Angel

• Total voters
Z

Zero T Katama

I originally posted this in another thread, but I want to get people's opinions and comments on it

Zero T. Katama, Ascendant Knight 3WW
Paladin Legend
First Strike, Protection From Black
~This~ does not tap when attacking
U: ~This~ gains flying untill end of turn
1WW: All damage that would be dealt to target creature is dealt to ~this~ instead. ~This~ gains +1/+2 until end of turn. This ability may only be used once per turn.
3/4

"The defenseless must be protected from both high and low. Do you not agree?" - Zero T. Katama

Z

Zero T Katama

Would it be better if I took out First strike and does not tap when attacking then?

P

Prince RXI

Keep first strike, lose gain flying. It is best if it had "1W: can block as if it had flying until end of turn"

Plus, change the 1WW ability to "Whenever a creature you control takes damage, you may pay 1WW. If you do, all damage dealt to target creature you control is instead dealt to ~this~.

Prince RXI, come on, ZTK, try harder. You can do better next time:D

Z

Zero T Katama

Zero T. Katama, Ascendant Knight 3WW
Paladin Legend
First strike, Protection From Black

1W: ~This~ is able to block as though it had flying until end of turn
If a creature is dealt damage, you may pay 1WW. If you do, all damage that would be dealt to target creature is dealt to ~this~ instead. When this ability is used ~this~ gains +0/+2 until end of turn. This ability may only be used once per turn.
3/4

"The defenseless must be protected from both high and low. Do you not agree?" - Zero T. Katama

How's that?

P

Prince RXI

Now, it's nice. I have seen better, but this is a nice balanced card.

Prince RXI, thinks he will get through to ZTK yet...hopefully

F

FoundationOfRancor

It's quite better now, nice revisions. Considering it has First Strike, and Pro black, it should be a 3/3.