What do you think?

Discussion in 'Home Made Cards' started by Zero T Katama, Nov 15, 2001.

?

What do you think?

Very good 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Good 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Average 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Bad 2 vote(s) 66.7%
Wannabe Serra Angel 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Zero T Katama Silver Shadow Guardian

I originally posted this in another thread, but I want to get people's opinions and comments on it

Zero T. Katama, Ascendant Knight 3WW
    Paladin Legend
    First Strike, Protection From Black
    ~This~ does not tap when attacking
    U: ~This~ gains flying untill end of turn
    1WW: All damage that would be dealt to target creature is dealt to ~this~ instead. ~This~ gains +1/+2 until end of turn. This ability may only be used once per turn.
    3/4

"The defenseless must be protected from both high and low. Do you not agree?" - Zero T. Katama
  2. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

Too much in one card.
  3. Zero T Katama Silver Shadow Guardian

Would it be better if I took out First strike and does not tap when attacking then?
  4. Prince RXI CPA Moon-Boy

Keep first strike, lose gain flying. It is best if it had "1W: can block as if it had flying until end of turn"

Plus, change the 1WW ability to "Whenever a creature you control takes damage, you may pay 1WW. If you do, all damage dealt to target creature you control is instead dealt to ~this~.

Prince RXI, come on, ZTK, try harder. You can do better next time:D
  5. Zero T Katama Silver Shadow Guardian

Zero T. Katama, Ascendant Knight 3WW
    Paladin Legend
    First strike, Protection From Black

1W: ~This~ is able to block as though it had flying until end of turn
    If a creature is dealt damage, you may pay 1WW. If you do, all damage that would be dealt to target creature is dealt to ~this~ instead. When this ability is used ~this~ gains +0/+2 until end of turn. This ability may only be used once per turn.
    3/4

"The defenseless must be protected from both high and low. Do you not agree?" - Zero T. Katama

How's that?
  6. Prince RXI CPA Moon-Boy

Now, it's nice. I have seen better, but this is a nice balanced card.

Prince RXI, thinks he will get through to ZTK yet...hopefully
  7. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

It's quite better now, nice revisions. Considering it has First Strike, and Pro black, it should be a 3/3.