what are you plans

W

Waubers

So now that you guys are posted on the DOJO what are you going to do to move this organization forward?

I

igfett

well, we are currently in negotiations with newwave to get a site hosted. we are still kinda getting set up. our first issue is whether waylay should have the erreta taken off. vote on it at the poll. there is a link in an old message. we are sorta unorganised for now. welcome to our organisation, though

-igfett
CPA Member
"respect my authority!"

B

Baron Sengir

Things kind of took off on us. We apologize for our lack of organization right now. Bear with us and it will definitely be worth it.

I remain

The Baron

W

Waubers

so you are planning to get an official web site going - thats cool! I am happy to see that there is some real drive behind this ORG and that it isn't just a bunch of whinny card floppers who like to complain. You guys plan to do something about it. This is just the place I think I have been looking for.

Waubers

Dare to be Stupid - that way when you look stupid doing it you will accomplish the dare!

Z

Zadok001

Yes, absolutely. Welcome to our no-quite-so-organized-organization. Un-organization?

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic

N

nekrataal

One of our members has also made some spiffy logos for the website. You can vote on which ever one you would like to see in a post a couple down. Well, glad to have you aboard. :)

-nekrataal