What about the little guys?

N

Nightstalkers

Elvish farmer would be good teamed up with those saproling makers, or by itself.

N

NorrYtt

When you play this type of deck, you need to pick an engine. A tried and true engine is Elves for fast mana, beats, and card drawing (as you'll see). Another engine might be Argothian Enchantress, Wild Growth, Earthcraft, Wall of Blossoms. Still another, more Saproling oriented engine is Thallids, Fungal Bloom, Citanual Hierophants. But you've probably got your deck built with Elves already I imagine.

So, the Elf engine looks like this:

4 Llanowar Elves
4 Fyndorn Elves
4 Heart Warden
4 Priest of Titiana
4 Quirion Ranger

Elves give you the fast mana you need in your Saproling deck. So we add Mom & Dad, Nemata and Verdeloth. Grandpa Verdant Force wants in, too.

2 Verdeloth the Ancient
2 Nemata, Grove Guardian
2 Verdant Force

The extra mana will be kind to Verde and Nemata. Now we need some card drawing. I never make any monogreen deck without some mad card drawing. Especially since most Elves die quite easily. Of the top of my head, we have:

Symbiotic Development
Collective Unconscience
Fecundity
Nature's Resurgence
Recycle

I suggest filling 3 slots with one of these, depending on your preference. I personally like Fecundity the best because it's cheap, uncommon, and Fecundity + Nemata is stupid.

There are a couple more cards that come to mind, namely Elvish Lyrist and Elvish Farmer. Both are Elves to help the engine and both sacrifice creature(s) for a good effect (for Fecundity). As a bonus, Elvish Lyrist can kill Fecundity in an emergency if it helps your opponent more than you. So far we have:

4 Llanowar Elves
4 Fyndhorn Elves
4 Heart Warden
4 Priest of Titiana
4 Quirion Ranger
4 Elvish Lyrist

3 Elvish Farmer
2 Verdeloth the Ancient
2 Nemata, Grove Guardian
2 Verdant Force

3 Fecundity

Only 4 slots left! I think there is enough room for your deck to sport a couple Desert Twisters. "Desert Twister?" That's right, Desert Twister. I have won so many games because of Desert Twister. You have lots of mana, so instead of Creeping Mold, you can play Desert Twister. It will save you from Avatar of Woe, Ensaring Bridge, Alter Reality + Llawan, Cephalid Empress...

Finally, you need a way to kill creatures. While Desert Twister helps, it won't do the work of Masticore. The underplayed Predator, Flagship will work well, too, making flying Legends and skeet-shooting the enemies. Finally, we have

4 Llanowar Elves
4 Fyndhorn Elves
4 Heart Warden
4 Priest of Titiana
4 Quirion Ranger
4 Elvish Lyrist

3 Elvish Farmer
2 Verdeloth the Ancient
2 Nemata, Grove Guardian
2 Verdant Force

2 Desert Twister
3 Fecundity
1 Worldly Tutor

1 Predator, Flagship

1 Gaea's Cradle
19 Forest

I threw in Worldly Tutor to help find a second turn Priest or Verdant Force when needed. If you don't mind showing your hand, you can play 4 Land Grant in place of 4 Forest. Optimally, I'd replace 4 Forest with 4 utility land such as Wasteland. Of course, that's just me, the control green mage.