WE'RE POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

Baron Sengir

Go to www.brainburst.com/issues.html. There it is!!!!!!!!

I remain,
The Baron

Weak in the knees

B

Baron Sengir

BTW, David Doust wants to call me to figure out stuff about this website. What do you guys want to do with it?

I remain
The Baron

Go away for a weekend and look at the fun you miss ..

K

K1

Well, Baron, congrats.
With the job you did on the letter,
you earned it :)
Now to wait and see what comes...

K1 out

Z

Zadok001

Yah! We're in! Yah!

Ok, trying to control myself. Failing. Yah!

As for the website, I think we should put on up ASAP, so that other people can check out what we're trying to do w/o having to dig through BrainBurst files.

BTW, are we posted anywhere else?

Yah!

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
*collapses*

Woohoo! About that website, I dont think we need much. I mean, we have the CGI here, but there are ads (most likely there will be some there too), all we need is a members list and some links. Anyone else have any opinions?

-mike

Z

Zadok001

Mission statement, this forum, issues, voting forum, etc...

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Well, we already have all the forums setup here. And the mission statement is just HTML/images (For the Greater Good of the M:tG Community) :)... I gotta go take that out. Anyway, a NewWave e-mail address would be cool (cpa@newwave.org or Casual_Players_Alliance@newwave.org), or do we just wanna stick with the hotmail address?

-mike

I

igfett

We definetly want a newwave email if they will give it to us. have it be cpa@newwave.org
the hotmail one is a pain to type out when I log into it.

N

nekrataal

The newwave email would be cool. It shows we have some real support in what we are doing, not like a trashy hotmail account. Although there is nothing wrong with hotmail.

B

Baron Sengir

I agree. NewWave lends some credibility to our group. I think it was GenConMan on the Dojo forums that said we needed some clout.

If we get this website, consider it delievered, C/O Newwave.org.

I remain
The Baron

giddy as a schoolgirl