We're not in Kansas anymore.

Killer Joe

Wow, this place seems so foreign to me. I'm a Dojo junkie who is thinking about going somewhere else. Here? Maybe.

D

Dune Echo

Welcome aboard Yellowjacket. Please feel free to cause as much controversy as possible. Everyone here loves a good arguement.

Also, I like your positive outlook on Magic. Maybe if we get enough people like yourself, we can do as we want, and present a voice for the casual masses.

[Edited by Dune Echo (01-12-2000 at 01:55 PM).]

Killer Joe

Hey, I recognize Dune Echo from other places I've been. Let me see if I recognize others (provided they're still using their former UserName from other sites).

D

Dune Echo

Ed and Zadok go by other names on some other boards. A bunch of us migrated from the Dojo. Ironically, you could say the CPA was born on the Dojo Forums. Amusing... almost...

Ferret

Staff member
...almost. I think The Dojo didn't exactly create the CPA - I like to think it created the NEED for the CPA...whatever works.

Welcome, Yellowjacket! I was wonderring how long it would take to get you here :)

-ferret

"...thank you Psylum for changing your forums!"

Z

Zadok001

Hiya Yellow! For the record, I'm also Nivelimac on MtgNews.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Hello! Your presence is much welcomed.

And Dune -- Ed Sullivan has become my only alias now. I dropped my other one (update my profile in ICQ) :)

-mike

S

Shadowfire

Hey if this is the Yellojacket I think it is. Hiya. How's it going and welcome aboard.

T

The Magic Jackal

Hello everyone, I'm just got on the CPA. I'm also from dojo. Many of you from the dojo might not recognize me, I just started to use their boards also. Anyway, I should be between the two, so feel free to pick my brain! Keep it real everyone.

Killer Joe

Welcome aboard Magic J! Feel free to ruffle our feathers with anything you've got to say, we may or may not agree but your comments are welcomed.

This is Yellowjacket

Killer Joe

I was just thinking about how bright and wonderful this place was when I got here...........now, it's even more so.....(sniff, sniff).

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Looks like you just exprienced a wave of nostalgia, Yellowjacket. Alas! I was too late to exprience the Old Age, but I am fortunate to be an active part of the New Age.

LONG LIVE THE CPA!! :D

C

Cateran Overlord

Wow, this is interesting. Good for you for leaving the Dojo! I never knew, but I applaud you for everything you've done since then! I couldn't experience the old days either, but like Multani, I'm here for the new.

M

manchot_13

LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVELONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE LONG LIVE THE CPA!!!

THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND TO THE CLIMAX... BUT THERE ISN'T MUCH TO THIS MESSAGE IS THERE? AND MY CAPS LOCK IS ON!

Z

Zadok001

*Sniff*

I miss Ferret. :(

But it's good to remember those times. Check that out, guys. Most of the people posting in that were the original Founders. I don't think we even had Orgg back then! So few members... And now so many! :)

Long live the CPA, may the wind always be at the backs of the Casuals around the world! :) Long live the first and only truly devoted casual player Magic site on the 'nets! Three cheers for the CPA!

Z

Zadok001

LoL. This got me digging back through all the other posts in this forum for a while. :) Ya' know how we all call FoundationofRancor 'FoR'? Well, it appears originally he asked to be called Rancor. Whoops. Shall I make the effort to switch to calling you that?

"... or we could just call you 'Hey you.'"

F

Fire Slinger

I wished I had discovered the Message Board sooner...:(

I think "Hey You" would be got enough, but that's for FoR to decide ;)

Killer Joe

Talk about the 'olden days'. I was still Yellowjacket back then. I think I remebered bringing this post up once before maybe 2 years ago? Oh well, I hope Spidey doesn't send this back to the past :)

Long Live the CPA!!!!!!

Hey, anyone remeber when the boards were in Black and Orange?