Weenie-Geddon, take 2

R

Rando

Very seldom do I like the looks of a deck that I make before it even gets played.
But I like this.
Someone go play it on Apprentice for me and report back. I would, but I think that would be a little too hard to hide here at work.
I took everyone's suggestions from yesterday into consideration, and I think that I used at least one suggestion from everyone.
Comments Please! Even if it's just to tell me that it sucks.

White Creatures (10)
4 Mother of Runes
4 Longbow Archer
2 Troubled Healer

Green Creatures (11)
4 Llanowar Elf
4 Silt Crawler
3 River Boa

White Spells (10)
4 Armageddon
3 Wrath of God
3 Disenchant

Green Spells (6)
4 Rancor
2 Giant Growth

Mana Sources other then elves (23)
2 Marble Diamond
2 Kor Haven
10 Plains
9 Forests

T

Thrash Golem

oops spelled advice wrong

if they happen to get out a semi big creature before you can cast armageddon (blastoderm, veteran brawlers) then your pretty much scerewed. plus, one cave-in could ruin your whole day.

R

Rando

How about a few Reverent Mantra or Cho Manno's blessing?
And don't forget the power of Giant Growth and Rancor for dealing with the big boys.
And Wrath of God for that matter.
I think I could bounce back from a Wrath faster, what with 21 creatures that all cost 3 or less.

T

Thrash Golem

Maybe if you ever went type 1, use aluren?

You could put a meekstone in there.. i think thats in 6th. Yeah.. reverent mantra.. or pariah your river boa and regenerate it.

R

rkoelsch

You are like me. I always put defensive creatures in my deck. Troubled Healer is a defensive card some people will give you problems over. But not me play it as is.

D

Dead

If you're playing armageddon but need to be able to deal with cheap fat such as blastoderm, consider using glittering lynx's and lions. Once you geddon, they're basically a horde of cho-mannos. Also consider rhystic shield to stop massacre.

R

Rando

A little change to the creature mix and *poof*, it's no longer a weenie deck. It has one more creature now, and one more land, as I dropped the Giant Growths.
But which would work better in this deck? Rancor is a beatdown card. Giant Growth is more of a controlish card, almost direct damage really, and Armageddon decks like this have always been a style of control deck at heart.
Hmmmmmmmm.............

White Creatures (10)
4 Mother of Runes
4 Longbow Archer
2 Troubled Healer

Green Creatures (12)
4 Llanowar Elf
4 Blastoderm
4 River Boa

White Spells (10)
4 Armageddon
3 Wrath of God