Washington

T

Turtlewax Joe

Does anyone live in Washington(the state)I'd like to have a REAL LIFE cpa tourney if possible.

G

Gerode

I live about half an hour away from Seattle. I would probably go to an occasional tournament, but I don't know where to go now that the Game Center closed.

T

Turtlewax Joe

Neither do I. But if more than just you responds maybe we can start a player group? I live around Silverdale/Bremerton. an hour away from Seattle.

G

Gerode

I'm on the opposite side of Seattle, closer to Redmond.

T

Turtlewax Joe

IFFFFF, we get a play group 2gether we can find a central place to meet.

G

Gerode

I think Zadok will be moving up here once college begins, too.

My current out-of-school play group is kinda falling apart, so it would be cool, if improbable, that we could get something figured out. I wouldn't be able to ride the ferry every week.

Will you be going to the Prerelease? I might try to make that for Odyssey.

T

Turtlewax Joe

Actually......For Odyssey Pre-Realease i planned on sitting at my local Wizards and playing decks I've seen a million times. But where is the one you're going to? I'll go if I know where!

G

Gerode

I'd certainly go if it were in Bellevue, which is probably closer than any other card-shop events. However, the main prerelease will be at Seattle Center, so I'm not too sure if I could make it to that one if I see a closer store hosting an event. I'll probably start planning this in about a month if I have any friends from school interested in going.

M

Mr.Gnome

Hey, I know this message board has not been used for a while but I am new so I couldn't respond earlier. I live in the Silverdale/Bremerton area (across the water from Seattle) and it would be cool to go and play magic.

T

Turtlewax Joe

MR Gnome!! I know you! you me and the 3 kyles and chris went to FNM. Glad to see you've joined!

T.J. aka Matt

G

Gerode

More Seattlites? Excellent!

I'm gonna be disappointed if we won't be able to meet each other at the Prerelease or something!

R

r00tg04t

My name is Ty, there is a Wizards store in Bellview at the Crossraods mall, i live near seattle, and I go up to the wizards there every Friday/Saturday. Usualy on saturday we have *casual* multiplayer games.. no ante or broken combos just playing for fun :D anyways we should try to meet up at the next pre-release, feel free to email me

T

Turtlewax Joe

Great I thnk we have enough people to have some fun! :D
I like the sounds of a casual Tourney better than a GIANT multioplayer game.

But keep talkn' maybe we'll do both!

T.J.

G

Gerode

I found this on MTGNews a while ago...

"The Seattle prerelease will be run in the Seattle Center, in the Rainier room, on the 22nd and 23rd.

Paul Barclay
(one of the prerelease's Tournament Organisers)"

Start thinking about what date would be best for us to go to. I'm not too sure myself. If anyone has any more details, then post here; that's all I could find.

R

r00tg04t

not that i have anything aginst the seattle center but that's where they had it last time :rolleyes: they should give us the space needle!!! lol anyways, think about comming to crossroads mall this saturday it's pretty fun :p and we are always willing to draft/have a casual tourny give me a email if ya need time/directions

G

Gerode

This Saturday? That might be possible, but I wouldn't count on it...

I haven't been down to the one at Crossroads since their computers crapped out. Are most of them back up?

M

Mr.Gnome

Oh yeah I remember that at Kyle's Birthday!

It would be really great if we all went to the pre release. Does NE one kno where and when it's gonna be?

G

Gerode

Read what I posted yesterday...

Originally posted by Gerode
I found this on MTGNews a while ago...

"The Seattle prerelease will be run in the Seattle Center, in the Rainier room, on the 22nd and 23rd.

Paul Barclay
(one of the prerelease's Tournament Organisers)"
I doubt that's the final announcement, though.