4 Flametongue Kavu
3 Skizzik
2 Ghitu Fire
4 Battlefield Forge
4 Barbarian Ring
6 Mountains
9 Plains

Okay, the theme of the deck is weenies.

Disciple pumps my other attackers, mostly, and is a good 1 drop.

Mogg Sentry is the 1 drop that can't be shocked, and is often a great card against control

Volcanic Hammer kills Infiltrator, or herd tokens, or most mid-sized creatures.

Goblin Legionnaire is one of the best 2 drops in the game, and trades 1 for 1 with creatures twice it's size. It's useful. this and a kavu will kill most anything.

Patrol Hounds is the second best 2 drop in white. Longbow Archers are better, but I hate playing a cc of WW..... Also it beats on other bears, especially pro:red ones....

Ember Beasts are nuts, I almost cut an anthem to run more of these... that's how good they are. this deck has 24 creatures and 3 goblin trenches. They won't be alone.

Trenches are some good with Anthem. Some Some good.

Anthem is good with trenches. And 24 creatures. Some Some good.

Flametongue Kavu goes 1 for 1 with call of the herd. It's a fantastic creature that is a threat and removal. See the sideboard "Jamie was right about everything: part 2".

Skizzik is just your average trampling hasted monster mash.

Ghitu Fire is a finisher, or a spell to take down big blockers.

Barbarian Ring gets rid of pro-red creatures and can be used as a finisher. It's a colorless removal spell, and this deck isn't afraid of taking damage.

G

Griffith_se

You could try "Rites of Initiation" just for the
heck of it.

M

Mikeymike

Patrol Hound + Dega Disciple = a very dangerous combonation.

Nice decklist, although I'm surprised the Ember Beasts are working out so well for you.

C

Chaos Turtle

If you can afford them, Urza's Rages are a must-have. They kill elephants and Infiltratrators, and the uncounterability is golden versus the blue decks (with what? Infiltrators!).

I still need 4, of couse. :(