veteran status

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i want to apply for veteran status. so would anyone pledge me, and Child, come on man, i mean i've been good :D, and alot of people know me.

S

sageridder

A necormancer that has been good?Pick the wrong occupation?
Tell you what bring me the freshly defleshed skull of the master warewolf and i'll vote you in.

Z

Zadok001

LoL! No, no, no! :) You don't understand! I'm sorry! Prolly my bad, I didn't explain it right or something...

You're a Veteran _automatically_ when you hit 100 posts. :) Period. Problem is, if you have a nickname, the system won't turn you over automatically, a Founder has to notice. Usually, that's me, I try to make sure people PM me when they get to 100.

You're a Veteran now. :)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Jeez, I got out the paddles and the goat for nothing

N

nanokill

why didn't you ask zadok001 earlier about veteran status

(yelling behind back " put up the paddles nodnarb .... and
leave that goat alone)j/k :D

A

Almindhra

Just an idea for Veteran status, so I brought this board back up...It seems that with the new influx of people, that they are getting up to 100 posts pretty quickly...How about the idea (I'm sure its not a new one) of having Vet Status be a period of time thing...Like, a month of activeness means you're a vet...Because I think many people are just spamming to achieve the status...While some great people have been here since the spring and don't even have 200 posts...It just seems fairer to me...

J

Jaws10387

I would have to agree wth Almindhra about the period of time thing. Except i think there should still be a certain amount of posts you have to get. Cause we don't want any people with 0 posts having Vet status do we?

A

Almindhra

Right...Thats why I said active member...But that wasn't very precise...I agree Jaws...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This sounds like a good idea...

Maybe add/or have the Battle Forum disabled so posts in there don't count towards your total...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The length of time also to count for active members or the disabling of the Battle Forum (I suspect it's the latter).

If it is the latter, I didn't think it was possible but it doesn't hurt to ask...

<ow!>

:)

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Umm... both :) Well, I can do some hacking for the former, but it's not really worth it anyway. The latter... aye carumba! THAT's not possible unless you wanna kill the server. LOL