4 Parallax Tide
2 Ankh of Mishra
// Support
4 Unifying Theory
4 Propaganda
4 Energy Field
4 War Tax

26 Island

This is a rather strange Ankh/Tide deck...
The point of the deck is to replay all your enchantments whenever you want to do so (or can) by killing them every turn with Aura Flux (which gives all other enchantments an upkeep cost of 2) and bouncing them to your hand by phasing out the Saprazzan Bailiff. When you phase it out, its leaves-play ability (which returns all artifacts or enchantments in your graveyard to your hand) is triggered, but its other ability which removes all enchantments in all graveyards from the game (which would be bad) is not triggered later.

Eventually the deck should draw an Ankh and a Tide and deal lots of damage over and over. Or against a pathetic opponent you could attack with the Bailiff for 10 turns...

(Obviously you will want to pay the 2 Aura Flux mana for Vanishing every turn. Cloak of Invisibility is not a better choice because, despite giving free phasing, it does not let you phase the creature out every turn.)

And obviously something like this is prone to... uh... death. So I included 12 protection mechanisms (the Propaganda, Energy Field, and War Tax). That's a full 1/5th of the deck.

Still it seems shaky. If you have any suggestions, please give them.
(I want to keep this mono blue if possible...)

J

Jigglypuff

This deck looks really solid and I really can't think of any ways to improve on it. Good job!

I take it this is the reason you were concerned about phasing over in the Rules forum, right? The deck works as advertised.

(- Steve -)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Good.

Do you think I should use Teferi's Veil with the Bailiff? I'd only have to pay 2 (the Aura Flux cost) every turn to make sure he phased out and not 2UU, but it would leave him vulnerable to blockers.