Variant Formats Website

Shoe

Just letting everyone here know that i am comiling rules to every different MTG variant format I can find all into one conveinent location at my website:
WOOBERG.com

Check it out,
Shoe
Moderator of Wooberg.com

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Although I think he's only here to promote his website, I like the formats listed on it. We should try a few of them. 2-3-7 and A-B-C intrigue me.

Welcome!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You clicked on a random link in a post????? Are you nuts??????

So, it was ok then?

I've done the ABC decks (26 cards with 14 basic land?)
What is the 2-3-7?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yeah, it was okay.

2-3-7 is a format where you can only have spells that cost 2, 3, or 7 in your deck.

You should check out the link and see all of the formats.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

Not only did I click it (after Ransac's post which told me it was "safe" - always willing to sacrifice a friends PC over my own :D ), but I registered...

It's interesting stuff, but not much traffic on their forums.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's why he's posting here (and presumably other places) - to drum up traffic :)

I can try a variant or two once some things start finishing up that are going on now.

B

BigBlue

Another interesting topic he has is creating a "Casual Banned & Restricted List".

Not sure if anyone else here has seen that or not... you can check it out at his site.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't even checked out his site yet... I'm in training class all week so haven't had time...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I kind of like the ides of making your own booster, then everyone drafts from it....

Maybe we could do a rochester draft, with everyone creating their own packs (rarity/color limitations? BB?). Only change is that you draft last for your packs and everyone can post their thoughts as we draft...... haha... this could be great..... Information and misinformation would be flying all over the place..... politics and stuff.......