Unnatural Selection

R

rkoelsch

Did anyone notice that Gary Wise had Unnatural Selection in his sideboard for his counterrebels? And he played it in the 3rd game of his semifinals match. He must of visited our board to get that tech:D

G

Gizmo

Something like this.

Gary Wise: "I see we both have a Ramosian Sergeant"
Random Dude: "So we do"
GW: "But I`m confused, you see my Ramosian Sergeant here is none other than the Legendary Soo-Yo-Ass, Ramosian Sergeant."
RD: "Is it?" (picks up Unnatural Selection and reads it for the first time)
GW: "She is, but the problem is I`ve just noticed that your Sergeant also bears an uncanny resemblance to Soo-Yo-Ass. In fact there might actually be two of the same Legendary permanent in play."
RD: "Uh-oh"
GW: "Well the only way to solve this would be for the copy of Soo-Yo-Ass that became a Legend last to be buried."
RD: "Poop. Thats some good tech"

In IBC, land of 4-of-Lynx/Knight/Mage the Unnatural Selection is a a nails mirrormatch card.

E

Ephrils

I love Unnatural Selection :cool: It's general kookiness is just awesome :D

F

FoundationOfRancor

It seems to me that Unnatural Selection is alot better than Rolling Stones...

N

Necrosavant

U.S and Empress Galina (sp?) work great together =)
what a kickered scuta....for me? you shouldn't have...

Z

Zadok001

There's a LOOOONG (~24 page) thread on MtgNews about it. Unfortunately, the thread was started by one Random Miser, which means any person who dares say that the deck isn't the ultimate Type 2 deck will get their head bitten off, but hey, no one's perfect. :) (Unfortunately, Miser hasn't actually TESTED the thing, so it's all conjecture...)

It's called "The Fridge - Breaking Unnatural Selection," and it's down under the decks forum.