3 Tundra
3 Reflecting Pool
3 Gemstone Mine
1 Rootwater Depths
1 Thalokas Lowlands
1 Library of Alexandria

D

Dune Echo

What?! Are you nuts Orgg? Horn of Greed is an awesome combo with Umbilicus. Just think of it. What could go with it... Black Vise, Thumbscrews, Iron Maiden, Viceling, Miser's Cage. God, I have the basis for an entire casual deck right there! Fast artifact mana and lots of man-lands. What else... A way to remove your opponent's permanents so that they have to keep lots of cards in hand and keep laying down the lands for ever more damage. Mwahahahaha. I feel a decklist coming on! I'll work on this and let you guys know.

T

theorgg

we need a devilish looking face as a choise...

great idea. I didn't think of using the cards I'd probably give as fodder for weapons.

brings to mind the underworld dreams/ malignant growth decks that I saw a few years ago in Mississippi.

too bad they went bust if you put out a null chamber for malignant growth! :{ )

T

theorgg

permission?
as an umbillicus deck?
are you insane? try some green critters like hermit druid, the land searchers, et cetera; couple it with a few ankh of mishra's and (opens apprintice)uhhh... not dingus egg... anything else that triggers off of land being put into play(NOT horn of greed).

then use some good black cards like boneshredder, neccrattaaal, sarcomancy works... mabe a conspiracy(squirrel?) or two.

I havn't got an exact decklist, but that should be a start.