TYPO's

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

I just noticed I have alot of typo's in my postings. Do you guys mind this? If so ill try to take a little more time with typing.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Good call mike, I just relized the excistence of that button and option.

A

Almindhra

But what if you're lazy...Or its realy late and you need sleep?...

I don't care anymore about typos

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

It's okay if it's once in a while.

Posts that have run-ons, no logical breaks, tons of typos, no punctuation, lack of capitalization... those are a tad annoying. ;)

A

Apollo

As long as you at least make an attempt to write in complete sentences without too many typos, it's fine with me. We have to read stuff from Spiff and Moe, we can deal with the occasional mistake from anyone else (just kidding, guys).

Apollo

Killer Joe

There's nothing like taking the time to learn how not to sound somewhat illiterate. <no wait, that's not right>
There's nothing like learning to take the time to be illiterate. <no, that's not it either>
There's nothing like.......<whatever>.......just don't have 'run-on' sentences.

WASSUP!

Z

Zadok001

yeah i suppose writing without any semblance of punctuation can be nearly as anoying as lakcing spelilng capcaity futhermore can everyone please try and capitalize the first word of every sentance none of this kind of stuff and pleasetrytokeepwordseperatethatismybiggestpetpeeveandnoenofyouhaveanyideahowharditistotouchtypethis

"Ouchy."

G

GreatGoatGuy

hey spiff, you sound like one of us canadians, aboot, lol!!! HAR HAR HAR... seriously tho, no one says that here, so SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!