Type Two; Best Set

Discussion in 'CPA Voting Forum' started by FoundationOfRancor, Oct 1, 2000.

1. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

Sixth Edtion
    Mercadian Masques
    Nemesis
    Phropecy
    Invasion

Which do you think is the most influential? The most fun? Interesting?
  2. The Magic Jackal Veteran CPA Member<BR><font co

Nemesis is by far the most influential, wave, tide, lin sivvi, blastoderm, blinding angel, ect...

6th would be a close second with all the staple cards: wrath, armageddon, hammer, tutors, ect...
  3. Thrash Golem New Member

how aobut 6th??

chill
    perish
    vampiric tutor
    river boa
    llanowar elves
    hammer of bogardan
    blaze
    pillage
    shock
    dark ritual
    terror
    fire, marble, moss, charcoal, sky diamonds
    enlightened, worldly, mystical tutors
    crusade
    wrath of god
    armageddon
    maro
    city of brass
    birds of paradise

get my point?
  4. Thrash Golem New Member

and prophecy??

chimeric idol
    mageta the lion

im out of ideas

.. rhystic lightning
    veteran brawlers

rhystic tutor

all done
  5. sole specter New Member

port port port port port port port port port port port port prt port port port port port port port poer pory rpt,l protpotp pory portoypgogpot

dam
  6. Ristik New Member

For most influential, 6th edition is certainly it. The basic set defines the parameters of the environment with the basic spells and hosers like the painlands, Chill, Perish, River Boa, Llanowars, Counterspell, and all that fun white mass destruction. In terms of most fun, my vote is Invasion; read my articles. For most interesting, I like Nemesis. Fading is an interesting mechanic, and leads the number of decisions (what I consider to be the most important resource in the game) to be larger.
  7. Ura Feline Lord of the Pit

Most influential. for the moment I'll say 6th cause its got alot of the stardard cards in it that people use, however in the long run (by december) I'm saying Invasion will be the #1 most influencing set in type 2. I still think this set is full of hidden subtleties and while by itself isn't the greatest, blends very nicely with 6th and some masques stuff. :)
  8. Thrash Golem New Member

rishadan port sucks, sorry sole specter.
  9. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

The base seta are almost always most influential. I'd say 6th.

Next to that, Nemesis, then invasion.
  10. Ransac CPA Trash Man

YOU ALL ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!! THE MOST INFLUENTIAL SET IS

UNGLUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I think it's Urza's Legacy

Ransac, the one who lost his action figure of a squirrel
  11. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion

is by far the coolest, but most infuential I think is 6e.