• Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

Sixth Edtion
Mercadian Masques
Nemesis
Phropecy
Invasion

Which do you think is the most influential? The most fun? Interesting?

T

The Magic Jackal

Nemesis is by far the most influential, wave, tide, lin sivvi, blastoderm, blinding angel, ect...

6th would be a close second with all the staple cards: wrath, armageddon, hammer, tutors, ect...

T

Thrash Golem

how aobut 6th??

chill
perish
vampiric tutor
river boa
llanowar elves
hammer of bogardan
blaze
pillage
shock
dark ritual
terror
fire, marble, moss, charcoal, sky diamonds
enlightened, worldly, mystical tutors
crusade
wrath of god
armageddon
maro
city of brass
birds of paradise

get my point?

T

Thrash Golem

and prophecy??

chimeric idol
mageta the lion

im out of ideas

.. rhystic lightning
veteran brawlers

rhystic tutor

all done

S

sole specter

port port port port port port port port port port port port prt port port port port port port port poer pory rpt,l protpotp pory portoypgogpot

dam

R

Ristik

For most influential, 6th edition is certainly it. The basic set defines the parameters of the environment with the basic spells and hosers like the painlands, Chill, Perish, River Boa, Llanowars, Counterspell, and all that fun white mass destruction. In terms of most fun, my vote is Invasion; read my articles. For most interesting, I like Nemesis. Fading is an interesting mechanic, and leads the number of decisions (what I consider to be the most important resource in the game) to be larger.

U

Ura

Most influential. for the moment I'll say 6th cause its got alot of the stardard cards in it that people use, however in the long run (by december) I'm saying Invasion will be the #1 most influencing set in type 2. I still think this set is full of hidden subtleties and while by itself isn't the greatest, blends very nicely with 6th and some masques stuff. :)

D

Duel

The base seta are almost always most influential. I'd say 6th.

Next to that, Nemesis, then invasion.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
YOU ALL ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!! THE MOST INFLUENTIAL SET IS

UNGLUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I think it's Urza's Legacy

Ransac, the one who lost his action figure of a squirrel

D

dw51688

Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion Invasion

is by far the coolest, but most infuential I think is 6e.