type 2 Biorythm (post-nov.1) PLEASE read and give help!

13NoVa

this is just an idea of what i want to do. I KNOW im making a biorythm combo-kill deck, but im not sure how i want to do it.

Green

4 Biorythm
4 Birds of paradise
4 Llanowar elves
4 Fyndhorn elder
4 Wearbear
4 squirrel nest

Blue

4 Arcanus the omnipotent
4 Counterspell

White

4 Wrath of god
2 Worship
2 Serra’s Angel

Lands:

4 Grand coliseum
6 forest
5 plains
5 mountains

T

train

Honestly...

I see this working better with Reborn Hero... he'll pop back into play just before you Biorythm... Just a little more for the creature base... maybe in place of Serra Angels???

The squirrel nest is nice...

Also, the Krosan Restorer would provide you with more mana than a werebear in the longrun... I'd try 4 of them in for 2 fyndhorn elders and 2 werebears...

Now that mobilization is out - it may not be bad...

This just hit me - Krosan restorer with the squirrel nest is cool!!!!

*off to make a deck!!!*

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Just play Evacuation at the end of your opponent's turn, activate the Squirrel Nest and say good game.

T

train

Evacuation is Blue... Then we'd have to come up with a whole new list of cards....

T

train

My bad - yes it was... :rolleyes:

In that case evacuation is a great idea!!!;)

What about going just G/U???

And ummmm.... what are the mountains for???

T

train

This thread is full of Brainfarts and not just from one person...:confused:

13NoVa

i have a reason for messing up that time. lol, i was at school, and my teacher was comming..

K

Killerbob

I think G/R wpuld be the way to go. I dont think your U/W cards support biorhythm very well. Worship is nice, but wouldnt some burn work better?
You might also have troubles casting all of these doubble-mana spells in a 3 color deck.

I

Istanbul

2x Weathered Wayfarer
4x Kirtar's Wrath
4x Wrath of God
4x Kirtar's Desire
4x Sunweb

4x Diligent Farmhand
4x Squirrel Nest
4x Biorhythm
4x Moment's Peace
4x Wall of Mulch

4x Krosan Verge
9x Forest
9x Plains

This combo takes a while to set up, so you need defense. 8 Wrath spells will keep you from getting overwhelmed, and K. Wrath can even give you creatures so you survive Biorhythm. Weathered Wayfarer, Diligent Farmhand, and Krosan Verge all go get lands for you...which is good, because this combo is mana-hungry. This also thins out your library, improving your chances of drawing the cards you need. Moment's Peace helps with playing D, and Sunweb and Wall of Mulch combine card-drawing with good, solid defense.

I

Istanbul

Not necessary with your mana fixers, and you have too few creatures to make it worthwhile.

I

Istanbul

Assembled the entire deck on MOL already, but for one Kirtar's Wrath.

Will let you know how it goes. :)

C

Captain Caveman

I think that list looks pretty good too.

I wonder if this would work?

Its not very good but it might be fun....A Green combo deck?

4 Llanowar Elves
4 Elvish Pioneer
4 Birchlore Rangers
4 Wirewood Elf
4 Wellwisher
4 Elvish Warrior
2 Elvish lyrist

4 Elvish Guidance
4 Biorhythm
4 Explosive Vegetation//Krosan Tusker

22 Forest

I

Istanbul

As it is, this thing has a pretty good win ratio...nothing like lowering an opponent's life down to 0 without attacking, or lowering it down to 1 or 2 and swinging with squirrels for the kill.