Tues. Night users please respond

C

ChasDen

Hello All,

I know this is way off topic but I need your help. On Tuesday afternoon we installed our last “module” to our web store, that resides in the same root cgi-bin directory as this board. We experienced a lot of “connection refused” errors on our end. If you were or attempted to use the board Tuesday 2/15 and received these errors please let me know either here or via email. If this affected the forums please accept my apologies in advance and your assistance will help me isolate the problem. If you were affected please try to remember what time it was that you encountered the error.

Thanks Again
Chuck Dennewitz
The Magic Obsession
tmob@magic-singles.com

C

Chaos Turtle

Wed morning at 1:35 i am getting a series of 'can't display page' errors in some of the forums when i hit 'reply'; is that what you're looking for?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I got those errors last night(?), around 3:00am. I was able to load the cover page for the BB, but whenever I tried to get into a forum it gave me the error.

It's working fine tonight though.

TomB
CPA Member

[Edited by TomB (02-16-2000 at 02:14 AM).]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
After posting a message and having the screen say "Thanks for posting, in a few minutes you'll be taken back to the forums", I got a "page cannot load" message or something like that. I don't know if that's what you're looking for either. (I guess this was around 7-7:30 am EST)

D

Dune Echo

Hey, ChasDen! Can I order stuff from you yet? I'm dying for some uncommons!

Z

Zadok001

I couldn't get the reply button to work for a long time, 'cannot disply page.' So I exited the site, and then I couldn't reconnect, to the CPA or magic-singles.com. It only lasted about 20 minutes, tho. Problem's gone now. :)

C

ChasDen

Hello All,

Thanks for the info, I have passed it on to tec support. I think it was the server and not us (crossed fingers and a few hail marries). Everything acts OK today so I thing they may have been having some trouble yesterday.

Dune – URGH you forgot to send me an email reminder. Almost done with web store. We have the guts working and last night we uploaded the main database file and script that will run the inventory. Cards coming today, (lots of sorting) Kids have their Sweetheart dance this week end, (Gotta sell some cards to pay for this) My wife forgets what I look like, (Not a bad thing I have been told from time to time).

BUT I am working on it and if we do not run into any serious bugs it will be running this weekend. Say a few of those hail marries for me..

Life is Short
Enjoy while you can