Tricky Dicky's WMD's

Killer Joe

Okay, so good news the other day from PA Senator Santorum, we have found weapons of mass destruction, COOL!

I find out this morning that, yes, WMD's were found but that they date back to the 80's when Iraq and Iran were having at it with each other.

"You spin me round right round like a record baby round right round..."

Also, I have yet to hear one, JUST ONE, democrat say these words, "Let's Cut & Run" or "Let's Surrender to Al Qaida". Listening to the Republican Majority Leader last night on cable news (Not Fox, I'm talking about a REAL cable news channel) saying that democrats are are saying this. He didn't say that this was his interpretation of other words said, he said Dems are saying these words: "Cut & Run"

I can do that, too.

A Leading Democrat says: "We need to *cut* the Federal budget deficit to half in the upcomming years *and* then we can *run* our country more effeciently."

Spun to this: "Cut...and...Run..."

I agree: No time line, but we need to either establish Iraq as a democracy and ally within five years [or just make it a US territory <-----sarcasm]

D

DarthFerret

All problems right now are solved with statehood.

#1. Make Iraq a terriroty/state. Soon Iran will follow, and I am sure Kuwait is already standing in line!

#2. Make Mexico a state. Will allow legal immigration across the border, yet will stop people (I hope) from wanting to cross. Will reduce the amount of friction between the hispanic and non-hispanic communities!

#3. Make Japan a state. We were so close before, and we let the slip away. Now we send them a lot of revenue in trade. Think of the taxes we could get off of that! Also, it may show the American Public that they are extreemly stupid for continuing the purchasing of SUV's and Trucks that get under 20 MPG. Wake up America!

#4. .....

**Author has been shot by lobbying extreemists and his opinion is regarded as delusional!**

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Iraq, Iran Afganistan, North Korea?
1 easy solution:
Let the Chinese take them over, they know how to deal with terrorists and aren't shy doing it.

Killer Joe

Mooseman said:
Iraq, Iran Afganistan, North Korea?
1 easy solution:
Let the Chinese take them over, they know how to deal with terrorists and aren't shy doing it.
Hm, simple yet brilliant!

Ferret

Staff member
Ummmm...making Iraq and Mexico into states????

Um...no. Aren't we already pouring too much money into those backwards countries? I've seen both countries and they are beyond third world.

When you see Iraq on Tv, all you ever see is Baghdad. Despite the "constant bombing" it still looks like a nice enough place to live. Once you get away from the major cities like Baghdad, Tikrit, and Mosul you get to see the real Iraq: It's a pathetic wasteland. People living in filth. Many of they don't have running water (although, most of them have satellite Tv - go figure). They don't really like Americans (unless we're giving them a handout).

Admittedly, though, I don't think they can ever rule themselves. They've been under one of kind of dictatorship or another for countless centuries. They don't have a spine for that kinda' thing...

-Ferret

"...as for WMD's: Of course they have them! Who do you think taught them how to use them?"

R

reco5151216

Bingo my friend....There was about 2 weeks worth of Boondocks(Arron is the **** people.) Talking about our government back then and how we helped them make these bombs....so ofcourse Bush knew they had missles...his father gave them to them.