Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What do these three have in common?

ACETATE
CELLOPHANE
POLYSTYRENE

Answer: They're all plastics.

Player(s) who got it right: Baskil, Chaos Turtle, EricBess, fuzzy, Gerode, sageridder, Turd Cutter

Sammy Dead-O had an interesting answer, but it wasn't quite right. Sorry. sageridder noted that these are also all names of music groups/artists. I've never heard of Acetates or Polystyrenes... what kind of music do these guys play? And Chaos Turtle, the answer to your question is "Yes" ;)

Scores:

sageridder 8
Chaos Turtle 6
EricBess 6
Baskil 5
fuzzy 3
Sammy Dead-O 3
Turd Cutter 3
Gerode 2
Apollo 1
Elrond 1
Ura 1
Melkor 0
TeamRegime 0

C

Chaos Turtle

Yes?
Yes!

Wonderful! I'll meet you at Spago's at seven, then we see Rent at 9:45. Then we can hit the clubz! ;)

After that... heh-heh-hehhhhh....

S

Sammy Dead-O

...I shifted between answering that they're all hydrocarbons (which I think they are, but it seemed too technical for Tribond) and that they're all packing materials. I guess the answer was somewhere in between...

Oh, well. Chin up. Onward.:D

F

fuzzy510

SPIDEY AND CHAOS TURTLE ARE HAVING A GAY LOVE AFFAIR!!!!!!!

I give this post five minutes to live. :D

S

sageridder

acetate: title song freestyle/genre d&b
cellophane:title song hang ups/genre pop
polystyrene:title song translucence/genre rock
I found them at www.songsearch.net

S

Sammy Dead-O

As soon as someone mentions Spidey's acetate, I hope this gets locked...

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Oh, and I suppose that fuzzy could join you, considering that he is bi.

A

Apollo

Well, if Fuzzy isn't interested, I could come in and make it a tri-bond.

F

fuzzy510

TC, that was a bad idea to lie about me being bisexual. You see, I'll run into you at school tomorrow. So, your life is in danger! Isn't that fun?

And Chaos Turtle, you're sick! Ack! I should take points of Movie Trivia for that.......

C

Chaos Turtle

1 - I am not sick. I am twisted. :D

2 - Exactly what is wrong with being bisexual, anyway? :confused:

3 - I keep forgetting you're not a girl. Nevermind. :p

F

fuzzy510

Spidey: Even if you had never seen Plan 9, you should have known. Look back at that thread, and consider that at the time, I had a quote from Plan 9 in my sig.

Chaos Turtle:I don't understand either. For instance, why is it OK for women to be lesbian, but not OK for men to be gay? It doesn't make sense to me.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

1 - I got nothing against bi's, just fuzzy.

2 - fuzzy, You can't beat me up. I could take you on. If I can't, me and Salacious Crumb together could. And, if everything goes wrong for me, I could run, because I am faster than you.

3 - Apollo should be banned for that really lousy joke, even though my sense of humor is about just as bad after living my whole life with my dad.

C

Chaos Turtle

Fuzzy said there was a clue in the thread, and his sig line at the time involved that movie. Besides, the quote was evidence of bad dialogue, a hallmark of Ed Woods' films (along with bad acting, bad sets, bad directing, bad...)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Did the sig line actually say it was from Plan 9? In which case I will concede I was a bit dopey... :)