16 Mountain

Sideboard
4 Earthquake
4 Scald
1 Pulverize
1 Shatterstorm
2 Cursed Totem
3 Sowing Salt

This deck has yet to be beat after playtesting in 17 matches!!! This is the deck I am taking to states and if I win I hope you guys dont kick me out. I have played it against Stompy, Enchantress, Bargain, Mono Blue, Wildfire, everything and it has not lost yet. Wish me luck because it all comes down in 2 days.

Child
"Waiting to beat the hell out of Baron's Smokestack deck" Also hoping that he doesnt get kicked out of the CPA for being a state champion!

D

Dune Echo

Hey, I have no problem with people winning a tournament. If you have the cards and the fun (important part there), then go. I wish you luck. Just don't come back a cocky asshole! I really hate it when people like Flores and Anderson whine and complain because they worked on abusing a card and then the DCI came down and fixed the card for the poor masses and their abuse can't be as bad anymore. That's not having fun. That's being a baby. Live with it. If you're having a real problem, quit playing or go play with your friends in mulitplayer for a change.

[Edited by Dune Echo (11-26-1999 at 05:25 AM).]

------------------
Dune Echo

... and no, the Waylay ruling and Thawing Glaciers ruling don't have a damn thing in common. A lot more people like me whined in favor of Waylay!

B

Baron Sengir

Don't worry about me and Child becoming cocky assholes. We already are.
But seriously, we stand a pretty good chance of at least placing at this tourney. Looks to me like a great chance to promote the CPA website. We'll do our best and wish us luck. It all goes down tomorrow.

I remain
The Baron
My rogue Smokestack deck will work Child's Satanic masterpiece ...

T

theorgg

good luck. I like to go to tournements, because I find them fun. good luck, and try out my failing deck for me, since ya'll seem to have time to playtest.

-theorgg
I'm bigger than I think, I think.