Time to try out a new feature

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by TomB, Jan 27, 2001.

1. TomB Administrative Assistant

How about a gif file of Tweety Bird...

Attached Files:

2. TomB Administrative Assistant

I know a few people it would be perfect for...

Attached Files:

3. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

Hey, how'd you do that?
  4. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

5. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

Attachments are a privilege you earn. :) Right now only the assistants and founders have it.
  6. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Now I'm all depressed.

I know...

* Nodnarb24 starts to suck up to Ed.

* Nodnarb24 gives Ed everything he ever wanted.

Now all I have to do is wait... MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
  7. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

Darn it!...No one is going to trust me after that link I gave with the picture that one time...But I did write a disclaimer!...I did!...Why doesn't anyone read them?!...*boo hoo*...

I just want to show off my "art work"...
  8. TomB Administrative Assistant

I didn't realize it wasn't available for everyone... :eek:

Of course, if you think about it, I'm sure we can all imagine the possible problems that could come up if it was. I'll tell you what - I can't speak for the other Admins, but if anyone wants to you can send me your pics via email, and as long as they're not inappropriate I'll try to get them posted for you.

Don't swamp me with requests though. The more I get the less will actually get posted, since my online time is somewhat limited right now. The more email I get the less time I've got to surf, if you get my meaning.

I hope that helps. :D
  9. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Lol, you know that nobody's going to listen to you.

:Computer vioce the next day:
    You have 27 new E-Mail messages.
  10. TomB Administrative Assistant

I think most of our people have some common sense. I do wonder, though, if we shouldn't consider putting up a new forum just for displaying stuff like this (an Art Forum?), since it doesn't really fit into any of the existing forums. I mean, I guess I could post them to the Off-Topic forum, but I would think they'd get lost in there.

Thoughts?

Oh, and I'll post the first 2 piecies I received today from Almindhra here, for your viewing pleasure...
  11. TomB Administrative Assistant

But apparently they're too big to work. Sorry Ally.

Here's the criteria for all submissions:

Valid file extensions: .gif .jpg .png .txt .zip .bmp .jpeg
    Maximum size: 102400 bytes

Please make sure all future submissions are within these guidelines. I'm way too lazy to check them out myself ahead of time. :eek:
  12. TomB Administrative Assistant

Cool PIC man! :D

Attached Files:

13. TomB Administrative Assistant

The pics Almindhra sent were too big because I could only copy them off of the links she gave me as either .art files or as .bmp's. As bmp's they were too big, and .art's aren't listed here as valid attachables.

Again, sorry Ally. :(
  14. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

Oh well...Although my pics were smaller than Darsh's...Or at least I think they were...When you go from a 1024x700 to 800x600 everything goes all screwy...I'll try to save those pictures on photoshop on the type you need...