Time To Beat Bin Laden!!!!!

O

Osama Bin Laden

Yes, I am crawling out of my rock in Afghanistan to let you people beat the living snot out of me. Go ahead.

O

Osama Bin Laden

Ah, cheer up, Spiderman.

Fine, I'll change this thing. If you want to hit me, go ahead. OR, you could treat this like a press conference and ask me questions while I answer in demeaning answers towards myself.

O

Osama Bin Laden

Besides, if are are going to flame at anybody over the current events, it might as well be at someone made to be flamed at rather than our friends on this site.

M

MrXarvox

*Xarvox sedates bin Laden, transfers him to a hospital, where an emergency sex change is performed on him*

*drops the now female bin Laden back in Afghanistan*

"have a nice stoning death at the hands of your own supporters!"

M

maraud234

*Returns to the CPA for a brief period just to kick Bin-laden in the nuts, only to find he no longer has nuts. Sends her back to hospital to return back to a man, and then kicks him in his nuts.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac gives Bin Laden the finger and delivers a Stone Cold Stunner to him.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

hey!

*has bin laden, who is yelping in pain from the severe nut-kicking, converted back into a woman*

Hehehehehe.

*has bin laden turned into a man again.*

Maraud, do your stuff!

*lather, rinse, repeat ENDLESSLY*

M

maraud234

*kicks binladen in the nuts, then loads him onto a catapult, and sends him to New York. There every single New Yorkian kicks him the in the nuts, and then they send him on a tour throughout the country where everybody gets to kick him in the nuts.*

G

Gaelic

Osama (aka bin slobbin sum nobbin) has now had so much surgery as to now resemble Michael Jackson.

;)

M

maraud234

*all the texans beat up bin-laden, and kick him in the nuts.*

S

Supermouse

*Lector got Stomach Flu from Laden!*

*PUKE!!!*

"Well, I'm still Alive!" Said Osama.

The Texans Disagree.

*KICK!*