This is Wrong!!!

T

train

Rotlung Reanimator in play. Artificial Evolution changing all instances of cleric into zombie. Nantuko Husk in play. Sacrifice a zombie to bring another zombie into play and then sacrifice the new zombie to bring another zombie into play and then sacrifice it again... wash rinse repeat!!!...:eek:

M

Mikeymike

Wow, that's a pretty cheap combo as well. Have a way to make the Husk unblockable and you're in business.

I also like:

Cast Mutilate with a Rotlung in play on your side
In response to your own Mutilate, cast Standardize naming 'Cleric"

Ah sookie sookie now.

J

Jigglypuff

Fun fun combo. Did you know that if you had an Æther Flash in play instead of a Nantuko Husk you could draw the game unless you or your opponent had a way to break the loop?

(- Steve -)

T

train

Well... I had thought of Aether flash - but it was in order to prevent something like this... had I been looking for the draw - I may have found it...

Good Call either way Puff!!!:cool:

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

You could always use Death Match if it's more stable than Nantuko Husk... cool combo though.

T

train

Death Match actually won me a sealed tourney!!!...

:cool: :yawn:

K

Kheoinn

Wouldn't it work a little better with something like goblin bombardment? Or even ashnod's altar, or phyrexian altar.--Kh

T

train

Depends on the type of deck you're running...

Anything could easily break the combo...

Bombardment could be disenchanted before you go perpetual...

That's why Blue was in the original combo... counter threats, win the game...

I'm not a big blue player, if at all... but It can do so much...;)

R

Rooser

Another similar, creature sacrificing combo is:

Verdant Succession + Nantuko Tracer + (Something to abuse sacrificing creatures to, like Husk, Altar, or bombardment).

Another oldy but goody infinite mana combo is either High Tide, if you're playing mono-blue, or Mana Flare if you're playing red/blue, and then cast Palinchron. Bounce the Palinchron around for infinite mana, then Rolling Thunder/Fireball/Ambassador Laquatus everybody else out of the game.

Oh, and it's not an infinite mana combo, but a massive mana combo is Mana Flare and Candelabra of Tawnos

ALSO, an interesting card to run with any infinite mana combo, (Provided you can get blue mana off it), is Compulsion, (Or that similar card from the Urza's Cycle). You get your 3 trillion mana, then just Compulsion your way to a hand full of counterspells and your kill card. An added strategy is to keep a couple big card drawers in your deck like Opportunity so you can get your hand size bigger, that way you can Compulsion to whatever kind of hand you want, and then just win the game with it.

T

train

Or you could just shoot your opponent for playing Blue to start with...

The new type 2 combo is krosan restorers and aggravaed assault...

R

Rooser

Don't knock blue. I say real players love all colors of the rainbow.

T

theorgg

Mabe I've been hanging around Misetings too much...

but that sentance immediatly made a bisexual joke pop into my head...

and then the question: is there anything wrong with that? I know there's nothing wrong with the action... but if a joke about it immediatly pops into somone's head... is anything wrong with that?

Though I do agree, Flexibility is the sign of a good player... but you don't have to lvoe the colors.

Kai Budde HATSTS(German for HATE or HAVE) all mountains.

T

train

Hey everyone can do with their John or Jill Thomas as they please, but to love blue... that's downright committable...

BLue is the only color in Magic where you can essentially play your opponent's deck - something is wrong with that...

I would like to play a verdant force... no you wouldn't...
pyroblast your counter... force of will... null brooch your force of will... mana drain...

Ahh the power of NO!... smells like gouda...

The one thing I like blue for is it's playablilty...

Intruder Alarm - nuff said...

N

Nightstalkers

Did i hear someone is giving out free cheese?

Intruder alarm is great in green :D

Cheesy green can missuse the roffelos and a thopter squadron... its all over if I use my trusty, fireball!!!

In the famous words of the Gorillaz,

Get the cool!
Get the cool shoeshine!

Red is good for the burn! na na, na na
Blue is the control! na na, na na
White is the preventative! La la, la la
Green is my stompy! Ba ba, ba ba
But black is the killer... Muhahaha

S

Skyrider

just picture two rotlungs with arti's on them. Infinite zombies! sac 1, get 2.

Basically the second you drop the second one you look at your opponent and say "Unless you have some way of stopping me from playing this, just give up."

N

Nightstalkers

and lets get me zompie cannon out of tha closet here... Say bye bye :D

T

train

What's even more wrong is conspiracy with living plane in play...

:eek: :eek: :cool:

N

Nightstalkers

whats so bad about not being able to attack with your little 1/1 lands? Its so bad it fools the critics!

One of my friends favorites: Kormus bell, Wrath of God, & Magical Hack!