This is wrong!!

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by Child of Gaea, Sep 19, 1999.

1. Child of Gaea Phantom CPA Founder

If I cannot post on here anymore I am going to be very upset. If this does work please disregard and delete this thread.

Child
  2. Child of Gaea Phantom CPA Founder

Ok sorry [IMG] Ijust read that you must have Java enabled and since I am on webtv I wasn't sure if I could still post. Sorry again.

Child
  3. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

JavaScript. You would know if you couldn't post anymore because the UserName/Password boxes wouldn't be there anymore. Trust me, I wouldn't do it if you needed java. I hate Java. JavaScript is ok though.

Anyway, about the editing posts: you can edit the 1st post now, but for some reason a new glitch has arisen. If you post a new topic and don't use your signature, your signature will be deleted. You'll have to re add it to your profile. I'm working on this problem, and I think I will be able to fix it.
    But, take note, that I haven't uploaded the new versions of the .cgi files yet. None of the aforementioned (except for JavaScript) have been implemented yet. This is all on my PWS.

-mike
    Well on his way to learning Perl...
  4. nekrataal Administrator

Hey Mike, I'd just like to thank you for your insane amount of work you've been doing on the UBB. I tried to learn this scripting stuff and got completely blown away. I want everyone to know that Mike is doing a huge job with messing with this stuff!

"Monkeys, Faeries, Gnomes and all things magical!"
  5. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

Thanx for the compliments nekrataal. Good luck with your endeavors into scripting, too!

I didn't write all these hacks though. I didn't write the smilies and editing posts hacks. These came directly (well, I had to edit the edit posts one) from the UBB's Code Hacking forum. [IMG]

Oh yeah, and I stole the javascript cookie code from www.cookiecentral.com. [IMG]

I did write 90% of the custom statuses, amount of posts, and whatever you wanna call where it says "Web Guy" by my name. I also wrote the signatures.

I'm glad everyone likes!
    -mike
  6. Oversoul The Tentacled One

This thread has been necromanced in order to bump Nightstalker's thread out of the top of this forum, as it seems to be stretching the main page of the forums.

Also, I haven't done any thread necromancy in a while...

--Oversoul, co-founder of the CPATNT
  7. Limited Yes, but we won't care

It's a good thread to necro; allows us to admire the Mighthy Ed!
  8. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Indeed.

I was just talking to one of the Nightstalkers on AIM, and he was unaware of what was going on with their screen name, but couldn't access the site himself for some reason. It looks like he made a new screen name because he couldn't get to the forums with the Nightstalkers screen name...

Those guys have to be some of the craziest members on the site...
  9. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Leave it to Buki to report the bot going about dumping info onto message boards...
  10. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Bumped again.
  11. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Bumped again. I can't believe this is still going on!
  12. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Bump! Is there anything we can do about this?

Ransac, cpa trash man
  13. Killer Joe Active Member

Yeah, NECRO-THREADING!!!!!! and spamming, too!