"May i please have a gun?

Thank you.

Boom.

finally suicide.

Thanks for pushing me over the edge"

flavor text

D

DarthFerret

Yup..exactly the reaction I had when the 4 year old in my house asked me to make a pokemon card ..... Yuck..the things I do for kids.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't bother me :)

Though is this the Dark Pikachu since it's black? 'Cause it's not the color that comes to mind when I think of Pikachu.

And why is his creature type Rat?

E

evan d

please show the card to the kid.

Then burn it, fumigigate it, then burn it again!

D

DarthFerret

It IS the dark evil pikachu, and I called him a rat because I personally hate him and all things pokemon. By the way, I put this up here because I wanted to torture the rest of you as much as the kid tortured me. Share and share alike.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I've got some Pokemon cards from when I used to play with my wife (she wouldn't play Magic). I don't think we're using them... does your kid want them?

D

DarthFerret

Well, I am sure that he would, but his mommy and daddy (my roomates) do not want any of the kids here to have any collectable trading cards until they learn not to tear them up and learn what the value of keeping them nice is. Also, they want them to be able to read the cards too. If you really want to get rid of them, you can send them I guess, and they can hold on to them until the kids are older... Up to you.