The Royal Air Force

I

Ishans Shade

This Blue-Black deck is extremly good in the air, probally because of all those slivers. This is the second of three decks that the Baron Originally built for me, and will I have changed it here and there it has the same cause, to take you down from the air.
LANDS:
10xIslands
10xSwamps
CREATURES:
1xPendrell Drake
1xAzure Drake
1xHarmattan Efreet
1xUncle Istvan
1xPoultrygeist
1xApprentice Wizard
1xPridigal Sorcerer "There are some who call me, 'Tim.'"
1xJuzm Djinn "Bwha ha ha HA!"
1xReef Pirates
1xTeeka's Dragon
1xPhyrexian Hulk
2xMetallic Sliver
2xWinged Sliver
2xMnemonic Sliver The first cycling from play.
1xClot Sliver
1xMindwhip Sliver
SPELLS:
4xCounterspell
1xTolarian Winds
1xPower Taint
1xPendrell Flux
1xCapsize
1xExhaustion
2xFowl Play (Play on Shivian Dragon and watch your opponent scream in agony.)
4xEssence Vortex
3xDark Ritual
1xBone Harvest
PROXIES:
1xLestat de Lioncourt 2BU 3/3 Legend
Flying.
1U:Look at target player's hand
BB
estroy target white or green creature blocking or blocked by Lestat. Put a +1/+1 counter on lestat each time a creature is put into the graveyard as a result of this ability. Lestat counts as a vampire
"Evil is a point of view. We are immortal. And what we have before us are the rich feast that conscience cannot appreaciate and mortal men cannot know without regret. God kills, and so shall we." -Interview with the Vampire, Anne Rice

Josiah Tankard 3BU 1/4 Legend
BUU(tap):Joshiah Tankard becomes a ceature enchantment that reads "Gain control of enchanted creature." Move Joshia Tankard onto target creature. If Josiah Tankard is a creature enchantment, you may pay BU2 to move Josiah Tankard to antother creature and destroy previously enchanted creature. The enchantment's controller does not change. Play this ability as an instant, but treat enchantment as if just cast. (Kick ass way to thin out your opponents creatures, don't you think?)

B

Baron Sengir

THE JUZAM IS A PROXY!!!!!!!

Remember to list that, little brother. You don't want everyone and their grandma
e-mailing you with trade offers.

I remain
The Baron
... wish I had a Juzam. Even a proxy ...

I

Ishans Shade

Thanks for the Warning.

You are still the source of all my pain

D

Dune Echo

I can just feel the love in this room! You two remind me of my brother and I. That's pretty bad.

----------------
Dune Echo

"...buttnugget... Have to remember that one..."

B

Baron Sengir

No problem. E-mail me sometime, you little buttnugget.

The Baron