The Return To Dominaria

D

Duel

Hey, does anyone know if the return to dominaria will involve them printing some of the old, dried-out creatures? I want my Scaled wurm!

D

Duel

That'd be cool. They'd never do it, though. Not until shadow is back...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to say, but I'm pretty sure mechanics that are pretty much exclusive to creatures will just stay in a block and will not return (which makes that block unique). That's not to say they can't come back as an Anthologies or Chronicles type thing (which is seemingly contradictory), but they probably won't appear in another block or basic set.

You can hope, though.

M

Multani

Did you know Dominiaria used to be in the belly of the Leviathan?
Oh well,...

D

DÛke

Anyway,
Fading WILL reappear in Planeshift...DUH! That's why it's called "PLANE SHIFT"....

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

...would 'it' being called "Plane Shift" have an effect on Fading, DUke? Hey, I don't know what you're talking about, but don't get mad at me, I'm only the Guy from the other post.

Z

Zadok001

Fading is explained, in storyline terms, as the shifting of something from one plane to another; thus, it vanishes over time. Thus, if something is called 'Plane Shift,' it follows that Fading may be somehow involved.

I doubt it, though.

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

I don't follow Magic that well, so excuse my errors. I'm only the Guy from the other post.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Talking to yourself isn't a good sign...

And arguing with yourself is even worse! :eek:

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

...wasn't fun at all anyway. I don't see any reason for it to come back. There are some good cards, like the Parallax cards, but the rest is kind too limited. It's a change though. Wheather you like Fading or not, I'm only the Guy from the other post.

D

Duel

I'll have you know my ehad is a council of seventy. they have never had a unanimous vote, and fistfights often break out. Right now my ego is beatnig my id over the head with my sense of moral decency....