The Necromancer Vs The Arcmage Eternal

N

Neo_Keo

I challenge the Necromancer ( DUKE ) to a battle to the bruise ( we don't any deaths now do we )

I will be A Red/Blue/white mage

Let the contest begin

I wil now let my opponent pick his color

All spectators may place bids on either mage ( let it be known we both get a cut of the profit )

You may also post your cheers and boos

No interfernece please

D

DÛke

No one may interfere!
This is a battle between me and him?

I 'll start!

*Starts summoning some dark, evil powers...You could see my hands glowing...

Well, hit me while you can...
After a while, I'll have the Syphon power all charged! You will not have a chance against it...

*Stands still while charging the power.

N

Neo_Keo

*looks at the Necromancer with his hands glowing
begins to recall back the memories of the mountains,Islands, annd farm areas he once played in

Sunddenly a visible aura of white light surrounds the archmage eternal (me)

D

DÛke

*Looks at the shielded Neo.

Well, that thing is not going to stop me...

*Points both hands at Neo...and...

Take THAT!

*The syphon ray flys towards Neo. It hits the shield...

What?

*With all my power, I focus the syphon ray...

Break through the stupid shield dang it!

*Slowly, it breaks away through the shield...The syphon stops. I must recharge, but I did drain some of Neo's life..

Take that you overly protective partly-White mage!

*Stands still while recharging to summon an undead angel...

Neo, you will feel this next move! Trust me!

N

Neo_Keo

* The blast merely touched neo*

* Summons a white knight clad in shining armor ready for batle *

* once again the Aura around Neo shines brightly as Neo floats into the air hovering looking over Duke *

To be continue later in the day .......................

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

hmmmm.............i always bet on black,whether it be checkers chess or on a roulet wheel, so i go with duke...................kick his ass

"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"

C

Cateran Emperor

I put 50000 gold on DUke. 3 colors, one of which is the enemy of two others doesn't seem so wise.

[me]throws a fireball into a nearby cornfield to make popcorn for all the spectators...for a price of course...[/me]

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

how much?

"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness'

D

DÛke

Huh!

*Looks at the White Knight, with complete carelessness.

What could a White Knight do against THIS!

*I spin around from where I'm standing, and an aura of black magic surrounds me...I spin, spin, and spin, to create massive dark energy, perhaps enough to unleash a Diabolic Edict. I jump to the air, surrounded by an unknown dark force, and before reaching the ground, I see the White Knight rushing towards my place of falling...So I...

AGGGGHHHHH!
Take that!

*A glow of light leaves me, and it travels straight through the White Knight. It enters its body, and rips the Knight into countless pieces.

Ooops, where did your Knight go?

*I finally reach the ground, and surprisingly, with enough energy to summon a fallen angel.
I spread my arms across, creating what appears to be a cross, and from my chest, comes out fast ray the flew up to the sky! It shaped into a dark angel high in the air.

She will see to it that you are bruised enough!
Kill HIM!

*I point at the hovering Neo. The angel recognizes my command, and she flies towards the shielded Neo, she reaches new at maximum speed...She seems to have a bit of problem reaching Neo from inside that shield!

Well! I guess I'm for some mind ripping in order to make you loose your mental balance!

*I point at Neo, and I motion a circular rotation with one hand...Dark energy forms easily, I motion it at Neo. The energy leaves my hands and rushes towards Neo.

No protection shield could stop the power of coercion!

The coercion reaches Neo. It penetrates the shield, and strikes Neo's head. I close my eyes, since now, with the coercion planted in Neo's head, I could see his mind and his thoughts!

You have a lot of plans already made Neo! Take that!

Still closed eyed, I focus my power and search Neo's mind for the most powerful thing I could find: the spell of protection he was using.

How long did you think your protective shield would last against me!

I point at the fallen angel to hunt the shield-less Neo...

****I'll stop for now, seeing that I've gone too far. I'll wait and see what I'll do after Neo does something; I don't want to drive the guy crazy already.:)****

D

Darsh

Whoohoo! Down with white mages and their silly protections!

My money's on Duke, can't go wrong with the evil black mage.:D

Popcorn, I need some popcorn over here! How much is it?...MY SOUL!?! It better be the best popcorn I've ever tasted.

::Cat waves his hands, Darsh forgets what popcorn tastes like::

This is some good popcorn!:D

N

Neo_Keo

* Neo Summons a Serra angel to the battle field then unsummons the dark evil angel the Necromancer has summoned *

* Neo notices taht the Necromancer used most of his energies taht where focused to summon the dark angle*

* Not one to be on the lower end of the mana pool, he reches into his mind he memories of oceans and sands where he once visited and as the whight arua araond neo vanishes a new BLue arua surrounds him *

Then Suddenly Neo begins to illuminate a Red arua around him as well. :D:D:D:D

- on seperate note I would like to remind all the people who are betting at the entrance box to remebr that we get a portion of the total profit -

R

Rhammidarigaaz

Wow. This is interesting.

[me]offers Cateren E. one of his many souls and starts munching down on popcorn.[/me]

I place my bet on Neo as I'm a White fan.

D

DÛke

Dang it NEO!

*I shout with rage!

Not another shield spell! You White mages are overly defensive! What's next, and Invulnerability spell?

*I’m energy-less; so I can’t really do much right now, accept commanding the dark angel.

Oh, and I see you have a Serra Angel ready, eh? FINE!
Fallen Angel, haunt that White, useless, untapping, WHITE angel! KILL HER! EAT HER! Whatever will do, DO IT!

*The dark, evil, Fallen Angel looks at me with slight irritation, and then rushes towards the Serra Angel! The Fallen Angel meets Serra flying up in mid air…The Fallen Angel strikes Serra’s wings, shredding small portion of it into pieces…Feathers fall off to the ground.

That’s it! Slash that thing some more!

*I stood there, slowly recharging my dark energy. I wonder what those shields do! The White one gives protection; so I guess the Red shield harms who ever tries to penetrate. I know what the Black one does: Drain Life! I watch the Angels ripping each other’s hair out, I sigh at the slow combat…

You think you’re the only one with “shields” oh White Neo? You have no idea!

*The battle between the Fallen Angel and Serra Angel was slow!

COME ON up there! We’re not having a beauty contest here, I mean UP THERE...SOMEONE kill the other, NOW!

*Sigh

My power is almost recharged! I have a surprise for you Neo! Wait until my evil energy is done is recharging!

*Evil thoughts go through my mind: how about I summon a Bog Elemental? Just the thought of it makes me smile!

***I’ll wait for Neo now. :)***

N

Neo_Keo

uh Duke I unsummoned your Dark angel and I don't have a white arua anymore their Blue and red
ok

N

Neo_Keo

* As the angels do battle neo leavs Serra to fight the dark Angel after blessing her with protection from the Necromancers evil powers.*

* As the the Red arua around Neo builds up he sunddenly foccuses a red ball from both his palm*

* Without a warning Neo launches a huge fireball at the Necromancer * :D:D:D

* During all of this neo's blue arua begins to grow brighter and brighter *

D

DÛke

A Fireball? How dare you!

*I look at the apporching Fireball with a careless eye, and...

Neo! You waste a lot of energy trying to burn me! Did you leave any "untapped" energy? I guess not, TAKE THIS!

*I glow with dark energy, glow so bright, it is almost blinding...I reach into the ground beneath my feet and hold on tight...

The syphon MUST be summoned!

*I hold to the ground with both hands, as it starts shaking so madely! Energy from the deep evil arises to my arms, as I see the Fireball just few feet away! I get up quickly, and release a Rhystic Syphon at the energy less (tapped out) Neo! The Syphon strikes Neo hard. Most of my energy is restored, and Neo just got his first scar!

The Fireball apporches me and hits me right in the chest. It strikes me hard, pushing me all the way back into the deep background. I just got 1 scar! I don't feel that much pain from the Fireball, since I just did a crazy Syphon that gave me more energy than I needed.

Due to Neo's and my mis-concentration, the Angels vanish, leaving nothing but feathers...

Neo, you're a fool! You shouldn't tap yourself out of energy just to hit a Black mage with a stupid Fireball! I could of regenerated if I had to for devil's sake!

I'm ready to summon the Bog Elemental, Neo!

I hold my hands towards the scared Neo, and BOOM! Black smoke fills the arena. As the smoke fades, you could see a living Bog Elemental!

It is slow Neo, but it will do you harm!

The elemental rushes towards Neo! I wondered what he'll do...

***COME ON NEO, bring it on some more:)***

N

Neo_Keo

* I point both of my hands at the bog elemental and Treachery it from Duke* :)

*With the left amount of white mana within Neo he heals himself back to full strenght then conjures an beautiful Ivory Mask and wears it*

*Having spent all his white mana and most of his Red mana Neo continues to build upon his blue mana base*

* Duke is probaly wondering why his Syphon didn't get countered but that can be answered later*

* Neo glows with the a mighty blue arua and has little tad bits of red glowing on his hand *

*The Bog Elemental turns traitorous on the necromncer and attacks him *

K

K9Archmage

ahem... like in every battle... i am obliged to ask people if the need donkey assistance... i got your donkey mage, donkey warrior, donkey armorer, donkey angel, rat donkey, dauthi donkey...

D

DÛke

*Seeing the Bog Elemental attacking me, I instantly cast an Extinction spell, destroying all Elementals!

HUH! You think you could get away with your Treachery? FOOL!

*I look around, and seeing that most of my dark energy is restored, I enchant myself with a Subversion

This should kill you slowly! Your Ivory Mask will not stop it!

*Laughs evilly

You already are loosing some life from the Subversion!

*Subversion sucks a bit from Neo’s life and gives it to me!

REFRESHING!

***Fight me! :)***

N

Neo_Keo

*Neo Immediateleys disenchant the subversion*

Then he casts a skizzick(with kicker of course)

* Attack skizzick *
* Duke gets mauled by the Skizzick and is chared almost too a crisp (KFC style :D:D:D:D:D)

Neo continues to build up his Blue mana base ( you can notice his arua glowing brighter then ever )

[Edited by Neo_Keo on 11-06-00 at 11:46 PM]