THE MOST IMMATURE CPA MEMBER!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I held this contest almost immediately after I joined. Unfortunately, I wasn't as well known as I am now and only a few people replied. So, now that we have some better knowledge of who acts like what, WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST IMMATURE CPA MEMBER!!!!!!!!!

If you can't think of any, just vote for me. THe winner recieves this:

*Ransac, holds up the all-fancy crown of immaturity that he stole from Darsh, way back in october. Immediately after he stole it, he farted in nodnarb24's yoo-hoo and hid in his pillow fort.*

This is the crown of immaturity. it is bestowed upon whoever wins. Good luck. Voting ends on the 22nd.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

Riva Iron-Grip

actually, i would have to say, that i was THE most immature cpa member when i joined. does anyone agree, if they were here?

C

Cateran Emperor

Aye, you cursed like a 12 year old who just learned some swears and apparently wants to demonstrate his maturity by using them in all possible situations ;)

H

Hawaiian mage

Ransac, there is a difference between imaturity and insanity. Rivi wins my vote, but he has changed and has become quite respectable.

Another for Riva!

-Hawaiian "to technical for any one to care" mage

D

DÛke

...<grin> any person who starts such a thread is probably THE most immature person. :)

A

arhar

Dammit Duke :mad: I was gonna say JUST THAT!!! :D

Obviously, only someone as immature as Ransac could come up with a thread like this :)

So, the award goes to you, Ransac!

J

Jaws10387

If I had to say, it would be DeathKnight before he had his screen name changed to Riva.

F

fuzzy510

It's obvious! I should win! Ransac shouldn't because...uh...let me see...um...no, not that...or maybe...um, okay...oh yeah! Because I should win!

[me]punches one of his advisors in the face after they say that Fuzzy isn't acting like the Almighty Lord that he is.[/me]

How dare you tell an Almighty Lord how to act like an Almighty Lord!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Tally

Riva Iron-Grip:4
Ransac:3
Fuzzy510:1, that's right. just 1. you can't compete with the likes of riva and I. Or even K9Archmage.

One note:people are voting for who WAS the most immature, not who IS. I'll keep all votes posted presently, but vote for people who are immature now.

monkey

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Pillbug

i dont know anybody here but i think that fuzzy isnt immature. just annoying. i dont want to vote for anyone but can i negative vote him?

H

Hawaiian mage

Well after reading that last post I can tell Pill Bug is going to fit in just fine...

-Hawaiian "'fine' is probably an understatement" mage

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
SURE!!!! NEGATIVE VOTE FOR FUZZY!!!!!

Riva Iron-grip:4
Ransac:3
Fuzzy510:Well, look at that, 0!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

I retract my earlier vote, and do something that is only legal in Broward County, Florida: cast -3 votes for Ransac, -4 votes for Riva Iron-Grip, and 8 votes for ME!!!! If you add that up, I'm only casting 1 vote! That makes the standings:

Fuzzy510: 8
Ransac: 0
Riva Iron-Grip: 0

Who can't compete now, huh? :p

H

Hawaiian mage

Damn... the was really clever...

But not immature. You lose!

-Hawaiian "bringer of false hope" mage

D

Daggertooth

Sorry Fuzz,I don't think you can retract votes.
Gees, who to vote for....Hmmmmm....Whats the difference between immaturity and insanity? They seem a bit the same to me.

Since I'm the most mature, sane, and normal personage in the world I will vote for the next person to write on this forum.

Seems Fair since everyone is imature compared to me. :D

Daggertooth

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

ahhh but are you all not forgetting the one who tried to trade i believe it was 36 proxies of hammers away.......yes thats right the elusive Dakkon Blackblade recieves my vote.....nobody else besides the master(who should probably be voted but no longer posts, where as Dakkon pops up from time to time) has had as many threads he started closed

so to sum it all up i vote for Dakkon Blackblade, and agree with pillbug that fuzzy isn't imature just annoying