The Dojo's Forums

Ferret

Staff member
Has anyone noticed that since this message board went up the activity on The Dojo's Forums have dropped dramaticaly? It took me a couple of hours to get caught up here - it took me all of 20 minutes to get caught up there - and I didn't even feel like replying to anything.

-ferret

"...and everyone goes *GASP!*"

N

nekrataal

I know, I noticed it too. Its funny that only like one new topic in two days will show up. There is only a couple people still discussing over there. Guess it doesn't matter, though. We have all our people here.

-nekrataal
"Unban Waylay or I'll target your sorry @$$ with a terror!"

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
That's because we, the Vocal Minority of the Forgotten Majority, have migrated here, where we're hoping to be taken seriously. All that seems left to the Dojo Forums are the Deck Techs building for an even more boring Pro Tour (if that's possible!), and the whiners who want anything decent banned from competitive play. By divorcing ourselves from those groups we should hopefully optimize the signal-to-noise ratio, and be able to present our ideas without the static from the Pro Tour wannabe's drowning us out.

TomB
CPA Member
"I do not teach. I simply reveal."
-Daudi, Femeref Tutor

D

Dune Echo

Yeah, I've noticed that this board at least has interesting topics that don't sound like constant whining. Replies so far have been fairly intelligent and everyone isn't deviating so that threads become undesirable to read. So far... Real quick here: Congrats to everyone participating in making this group work and welcome to all the new members.