The DarthFerret Update.....

D

DarthFerret

Hey guys,

First I want to appologize for my lack of presence here on the board. My job has become more hectic than ever. The recent out-of-town training classes I have held has put me more behind than anything else ever could have. I have been working 10-14 hour days trying to get it all caught back up. Sorry for all of the games that I was in and had to drop. Once I finally get everything caught back up, I will be back here.

DarthFerret

CPA Sith-Rodent

D

DarthFerret

Heya guys, it is lookin like I might just have the time to visit here again. Work is starting to come to a normal pace again. I do not think I will have as much time as I used to, however should have time to participate in some of the games and discussions here. Will update a little more in a couple days.

D

DarthFerret

Not as often as I originally thought. And now am up for another promotion within my company. Don't know how much of my time will be taken up by this new development.

B

Budget Player Cadet

Now I just have one question: WHO IS DARTHFERRET?
Da Da Dum....

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You might as well ask, "Who is the Sith Lord?".... well, maybe not that question.... How about...... "Who is This Skywalker dude?"... Or "Who are BARF and Lonestar?"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You keep asking about individual members, but the best way to find out about them is to do searches of their posts.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

Mooseman said:
You might as well ask, "Who is the Sith Lord?".... well, maybe not that question.... How about...... "Who is This Skywalker dude?"... Or "Who are BARF and Lonestar?"
Who is the sith lord or Skywalker? I know Barf and Lonestar all too well, that movie was possibly the greatest comedy ever, but who are they?

D

DarthFerret

DarthFerret was actually the employer of Pizza the Hutt, who had commissioned Lonestar and Barf's employment. After the not-so-tragic accident that ended Pizza's employment, I have kept all of my internal contracts to non-edible personel.

As for any further updates, I did get the promotion, and have a territory that involves over 30 zip codes. I will not be around as much as originally thought. I do not think I will be able to participate in any of the games, but may be found lurking occasionally, and maybe popping off a snide remark or two.

As for you Ransac, *Snaps his paws* ha, now your clothes have gotten 10 sizes too large!

D

DarthFerret

Sorry, I know it depresses all of you not to be able to get spanked by my deadly deck skills, however, this job will be keeping me on the road even more than the last one did. However, good news is there will not be anymore travelling between different states....(yay!). I will keep up the lurking and the occasional comment.

B

Budget Player Cadet

DarthFerret said:
Sorry, I know it depresses all of you not to be able to get spanked by my deadly deck skills
You know, somebody has to kick his ass after saying **** like that. I volunteer... Modus Pwnens to do the job!