The Dark Lady

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by Dark Lady, May 4, 2003.

1. Dark Lady New Member

Hello all!
    I started playing MTG about a year ago and I am just now starting to feel comfortable with strategy and card combos. I am determined to develop my own U/G/w deck that can hold its own pretty strongly against R/G and B/R types of decks.
    I am test playing decks now, but it gets frustrating getting stomped......... I may have to slide in some life gaining cards just to offset life damage. Any other ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks! :)
    ~Dark Lady~
  2. Mazzak Stylemongering Protodeity

White is not a healthy color for a Dark Lady to be playing. Switch to U/G/b, use black's life-draining power and green's big honking creatures (as well as mana color-changing abilities and land-searching) to beat down while shutting the opposition off with a well-played counterspell here and there.

Interesting... first sane welcoming message i've made in a while. better offset that...

I AM THE MINISTER FOR AGRICULTURE IN THE LAND OF ZAMBONIA, WHERE THE QUEUES ARE ALWAYS SHORT AND THE SMALL, IRRIDESCENT ALIEN LIZARDS ARE WICKED COOL
  3. train The Wildcard!!!...

welcome...

If you post your deck in the
    Casual Decks/variants/etc... forum - I'm sure a lot of us could give you ideas...

Again welcome to the CPA - hope you enjoy it...

Oh - and be cautious around the Zambonian Ag minister - he tends to have a little too much to drink every now and then... but then again - he is in charge of the industry...:rolleyes: :D
  4. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Hello my dear...

have we ever met before?
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

6. Svenmonkey Pants Chancellor

7. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

Hey there!
  8. whuppinboy The whup-meister

woo hoo! a chick(i hope)!

hello hello !
  9. Dark Lady New Member

Thanks to all that replied to my post as a new member. Taking the aggie minister's suggestion, I will be submitting a deck of
    U/G/b :D .
    And no, Nightstalker, we have never met before....... now. :p

Thanks boys!! :)
  10. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Ah, arfter me own heart...

make sure to check out the shadow guild that will be stationed in a forum around here in, 3... 2... 1... Its up now.
  11. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Time to steal a gimmick!

Qelcome!

Ransac, cpa trash man
  12. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

And girl. There are a few of us floating around here...
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Very few... too few...
  14. rkoelsch Angel Boy

Don't let Mazzak talk you out of the power of white. White has it's Dark ladies. Look at Selena and Akroma.
  15. train The Wildcard!!!...

Look?!... Look??!!!... I can't turn my head away from them...:eek: :p
  16. rkoelsch Angel Boy

Train, Down Boy!!! :rolleyes:
  17. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Don't let the dirty old men around here scare you outta coming back. Their harmless as long as Spiderman is around.