Thanksgiving

Killer Joe

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

This year for me will be different than in the past in how I eat. In the past I had at least three platefuls of food and not much was turkey. I piled on the mashed potatoes, Sweet Potatoes w/marshmallow topping & Stuffing along with mounds of Cranberry Sauce. Two green beans and slice or two of DARK meat turkey. And then Pumpkin Pie with too much whip topping. :D

UGH!!!!!! :eek: Not this year!

This year I'm going to have more turkey (white meat w/o skin), 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes, a heaping serving of green bean almondine, and drink about 24 oz. of water with my meal.

I'm also busting out the 10e pre-con Magic decks, the D&D Basic Game with a short one-shot adventure and several board games. My Mother-in-law always wants all the grand kids (now 8 - 16 years old) to be engaged and now they're all old enough to play these games, although I think she meant for them to be occupied playing football outside :rolleyes: oh well!

Have a great one!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
So you're corrupting our future members... .excellent...

...OH!! And I'll take care of those mashed potatoes for you. :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
He's not corrupting, he's nurturing them...... Home-grown CPAer's

Don't everyone eat to much, but don't skimp either... Just do an extra mile on the treadmill on Friday..... :D

Happy Turkey Day