Temple Land Cycle

Discussion in 'Home Made Cards' started by BigBlue, Apr 9, 2003.

1. BigBlue Magic Jones

Here's a cycle of legendary lands (the cursed temple got me thinking... and man do I feel I have no life when I am making up imaginary Magic Cards.... :) )

Sengir Temple

During your upkeep sacrifice a creature. Put X Death counters on Sengir Temple. If you cannot sacrifice a creature, sacrifice Sengir Temple and lose life equal to the number of Death counters on Sengir Temple.

B, T: loxe X life, remove X Death Counters from Sengir Temple to remove target creature with power less than X from the game.

B, T: lose X life, remove X Death Counters from Sengir Temple to add X B mana to your mana pool.

When Sengir Temple leaves play return all creatures it removed to play under their owners control.

Serra Temple

During your upkeep you may sacrifice a creature. If you do, put X Life counters on Serra Temple where X is the toughness of the sacrificed creature. You may only sacrifice one creature a turn in this manner.

W, T: Remove X life counters from Serra Temple to prevent the next X damage to target creature or player.

W, T: Remove X life counters from Serra Temple to gain X life.

Gaean Temple

During your upkeep you may sacrifice a creature. If you do, put X Growth counters on Gaean Temple where X is the Power of the sacrificed creature. You may only sacrifice one creature per turn in this manner.

G, T: Remove X Growth counters from Gaean Temple to give X target creatures a +1/+1 counter.

G, T: Remove X Growth counters from Gaean Temple to give target creature +X/+X until end of turn.

Shivan Temple

During your upkeep you may sacrifice a creature. If you do, put X Flame counters on Shivan Temple where X is the Power of the sacrificed creature. You may only sacrifice one creature each turn in this manner.

R, T: Remove X Flame counters from Shivan Temple to do X damage to target creature or Player.

R, T: Remove X Flame counters from Shivan Temple to put a red Dragon creature token into play which is X/X with flying and haste and is sacrificed at the end of the turn.

Mahamoti Temple

During your upkeep you may sacrifice a creature. If you do, put X Magic counters on Mahamoti Temple where X is the converted casting cost of the sacrificed creature. You may only use this ability once per turn.

U, T: Remove X Magic counters from Mahamoti Temple to gain control of target creature with converted mana cost less than X until end of turn. This creature has haste. Use this ability only during combat.

U, T: Remove X Magic counters from Mahamoti Temple to grant X creature flying and islandwalk until end of turn.
  2. Ferret CPA Founder, Slacker

Those are pretty well balanced cards. Since they're legendary there's little chance of exploitation...I wonder how they'd work w/ Echo creatures, cumulative upkeep creatures, or Fading creatures...

-Ferret

"...I can think of a really sick trick w/ green..."