Tahngarth's Glare

D

Darth Dunk

I saw this card and assumed, like a lot of people, that it was rubbish. After testing it in a type-1 sligh deck, however, my theory, that it had a use in a deck, was proven correct. Simply, whereas you get to stall the opponent for at least 1 turn by giving them a useless card, the opponent is more often than not going to struggle to decide. Simply, because sligh runs so few lands and every other card it runs is agressive, cheap and painful, the part where they stack your deck is meaningless.
So, in conclusion - I think Tahngarth's Glare - the worst card in apocalypse (well, maybe squee's revenge is a little less playable) has a role to play in sligh.

T

Turtlewax Joe

YOU Aardvarking MORON!!! the fact you had the nerve to right this makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Sligh doesn't need to stall!

You idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Aren't we just a wee bit over-agitated. All the guy did was say this card wasn't as bad as everybody thought, albeit it still is horrible. I agree with you that sligh doesn't neccessarily need to stall, but when you are looking for a useful use out of a card such bad as Tahngarth's Glare, you deserve pride for every reasonable explanation possible.

And my mother is a llama.

Ransac, cpa trash man

G

Gerode

I've heard about someone using Booby Trap with Tahngarth's Glare for 10 damage.

T

Turtlewax Joe

Sorry I went over board. But how can you be so stupid!

I wish my mom was that cool!