Survivor: day 10

T

The Magic Jackal

The cutoff will be made at the final 5 people.

First a list of all the players:

Player/Points

Istanbul/3
Jaws10387/2
Duel/1
Volradon/0
Duster/0
Spiderman/0
The Devil565/0

*Istanbul is not eligible to answer the question.

*If you think you know the answer, post it, and who you want to kick off. BE CAREFUL, if you get the question wrong, then the person you said that you wanted to be kicked off will be aware that you wanted him/her to be kicked off and might want vengence. Play it safe.

* Each person gets only one guess. Do not post more than once after you have posted your guess. When someone has gotten the correct answer, you may post as much as you like. I am enforcing this rule so we don't get a lot of spam.

*If you are not involved in the game please do not post or make a guess.

Here it is:

There are many ways to tell if a magic card is real or not. One way is the bend test. This is where you take the top edge of the card and bend it down until it touches the bottom edge of the card. My question is this: Using the bend test, how can you tell the difference between a real and fake magic card.

*note: Before you go and bend all you magic cards, make sure you have a fake one so that you can compare the results to the real one.

D

DÛke

...this is so easy!
I know the answer. Too bad I can't play.
I'll tell everyone the answer if no one get's it, alright? Thanks.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

Ok I don't have any fake cards but i guess its cause a real card won't crease as easily. Choose Duster.

T

The Magic Jackal

Sorry Jaws, that's not quite what I'm looking for.

D

Duel

On a real card, the paint won't crack at the back. And I choose spiderman.

T

The Magic Jackal

No one got the question right. :(

The correct answer is that a real card won't crease at all. If you bend the top part to the bottom part, no crease will be made, all you have to do Is straigten it back out and it's in perfect condition. A fack card will crease if this is done. I didn't believe it myself at first, but my local store owner convinced me that this was ture after using the bend test on his morphling :) It was in perfect condition afterwards.

Duke:
Ok I don't have any fake cards but i guess its cause a real card won't crease as easily
I couldn't give this to you because a real card won't crease at all. close though

Duel:
On a real card, the paint won't crack at the back
I don't even know what you mean by this. I've never seen paint cracking off of a card.

Duke: Is that the answer that you had?

BTW, duster was random selected to being kicked off. sorry