super new combo

Discussion in 'Rules Questions' started by leet, Jul 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leet New Member

i cast eternal warrior on serra angel and attack him infiniy times. my crazy opponent is stunned~~~!!
  2. Thrash Golem New Member

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT TO SHOW OFF THIS TO ALL OF MY MAGIC FREINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

leet, you still only get one combat phase a turn (two if you're playing with Relentless Assault (three if you Fork it)). So Eternal Warrior is basically useless.
  4. EricBess Active Member

Who is leet and why is he spamming our boards? He's the same guy that suggested the "cool pokemon deck" in the gaming forum. If you want to start something nonsensical, leet, go to the appropriate forum. Don't just post for the sake of posting please.
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Apparently he came back after a year's absence...

I'm trying to watch it. If it gets really bad, I'll delete it (like I did to another users posts today).
  6. linsivvi New Member

even if attacking doesn't cause it to tap, twice, how come he can attack 2 times?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.