Super-Duper-Mega-Spectaculeroso Free-For-All!!!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac walks into the battle arena and dusts off his trusty Lead Rabbit.*

It's been a while, but I would like to have yet another Off-Topic Battle.

The location: Here, where else
The Time: As soon as you get here
The Stipulation: Bringing back an old favorite of mine....

........A FARM-ANIMAL-CATAPULT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac hides behind his pillow fort and loads a goat into his catapult, awaiting any oncomers!!!!!!*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

mythosx

I toss a jelly fish your way. Then looking at my throbbing hand realize hey, I should have been wearing a glove while handling jellyfish.

I

Izaryo

this could be interesting....

*sits down and starts to meditate, protected by his chi-shield*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*The jellyfish bounces harmlessly off of Ransac's pillow fort, however the impact knocks the fort down.*

Bastard.

*Ransac launches his goat in the direction of mythosx.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

***Ahhh... it's been such a long time since I was last here...***

*A hole appears in mid air as the long missing-in-action, winged figure falls through*

FINALLY!!! PRINCE RXI HAS COME... ah skip it.

*RXI pulls up the pig launcher and starts to rain bacon heavy rain down on the entire battle field*

Prince RXI, is so very happy to be back at CPA!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac eats some bacon and nails Prince RXI with a direct from from a flying cow.*

*Meanwhile, the goat is still on it's way to mythosx. Goats aren't very aerodynamic.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

I

Izaryo

*Izaryo stops meditating, pulls out a chaingun*

Buahahahahaaaaaa! Illegal weapons!!!!!

*Firing chickens in random patterns at everybody*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Farmer Bob runs out and calls a foul on Izaryo.*

The chain gun is not a catapult-type weapon that launches farm animals. Two demerits and a slap on the behind.

*Farmer Bob slaps Izaryo's backside, who looks quite puzzled. Meanwhile, mythosx has been hit with the flying goat as Ransac reloads his catapult with a gaggle of geese.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*noticing the slap that Izaryo got, RXI quickly justs his sword back in it's sheath and continues loading protein fish staight from a fish farm to the south west of the sign post to the north east.*

The rules say farm animals. Fish can be farmed:p

*RXI releases a hail of fishy smelling goodness down apon the poor, unsuspecting Izaryo who is still a little scared about the slap the ref gave him*

Prince RXI, laughing at everyone's confusion, even his own

I

Izaryo

*gets splattered with fish*

EWWWW!
now your gonna get it!!!

*throws away the chaingun and launches ostriches at Prince RXI from his catapult*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac launches his gaggle of geese at Prince RXI, but before they hit, they begin flying safely away from the battlefield. Unfortunately, they fly into the direct path of the Ostrich and both parties are scorched, causing fried poultry to rain from the heavens.*

mmm. Fried.....

*Ransac is distracted by the fried chicken.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

I

Istanbul

*sets up a pair of catapults tied together to supply ample surface space, that they might support...*

LANCEZ LA VACHE!

*catapults a cow towards Ransac*

M

mythosx

Aparently, I wasn't looking at the incoming goat, cuz some how I ended up oink backwards in a ditch with hoof marks on my hind side.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac picks up a rooster and catapults it towards the cow, popping it and splattering milk across the plains.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac is hit in the head with a random armadillo and determines that it was Prince RXI that launched it at him. Ransac launches an all-out assault on him: 3 Cows, 2 Horses, 5 Chickens, 15 Pigs, and 243 eggs.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*RXI notices the cows, horses, and pigs coming and dodges them, but fails to notice the chickens and the eggs. Eggs hit first and RXI is covered in wet yolklike yolkiness followed by being feathered by the chickens.*

OW!!!! That's it!!!

*RXI loads a barn on his catapult and launches it at Ransac*

Prince RXI, never let a pretty girl be your wife...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac snaps his fingers and all animals (and enemies) are now wearing black clothing that is 18 sizes too small. Additionally, all of the animals fall out of the sky and run to get refitted.*

I love doing that

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*Though the barn may now be empty, it still ways a ton... and knocks Ransac down as it hits it's mark square in the balls.

I have fun...

Prince RXI, I really do...